Can't get in touch with customer service regarding refund

Discus and support Can't get in touch with customer service regarding refund in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 5x payments got true without authorisation I asked for refund it was declined. Last 3 weeks I'm trying to get in touch qith customer service just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jake Krystel, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Jake Krystel
    Jake Krystel Guest

5x payments got true without authorisation I asked for refund it was declined. Last 3 weeks I'm trying to get in touch qith customer service just virtual agent on . Absolutely that's joke, hope someone can help please xxx

:)

Jake Krystel, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

An account is using my bank to pay for subscription however I don’t have access to the account and I was wondering if I could cancel this subscription

Hi Kian. I'd advise getting in touch with your bank regarding getting a refund for these charges; customer support would only be able to discuss charges with the account holder.
  4. louisdoo Win User

Black Ops 2 Season Pass...store not showing maps

yes same here so i downloaded it from marketplace got in touch with x-box customer service they gave me back the 1500 points and told me to get in touch tomorrow if the maps still have not appeared, im thinking of asking for a refund for the pass to be honest.
  5. Kosko99 Win User

Xbox Controller Has Connection Issues

I got the same problem and recently my controller started disconnecting constantly making games unplayable. Unfortunately it is impossible to get in touch with their Service department, no phone is shown, no chat is shown, nothing. I can't report the problem.

PS: I am trying to get in touch with Xbox's spanish customer service.
  6. Singh on fire Win User

refund

You should get an instant refund, without any need to fill in a form or talk to a customer service representative. There may be cases where Microsoft will want to verify the reason for the refund, and under these circumstances, you should be put
    in touch with a Microsoft rep within 72 hours of applying.
Thema:

1. Can't get in touch with customer service regarding refund - Similar Threads - Can't touch customer

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  4. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  5. I can't get in touch with support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get in touch with support?: I've been trying for days to get in touch with xbox support. The virtual agent always has the same bottle neck of requesting a call back no matter which way you answer questions. When requesting a...
  6. How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...: How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken xbox controller its very hard and confusing I am in Saudi Arabia I bought my console from Jarir and they...
  7. I just can't get in touch with microsoft! I called a couple time no answer. Can somebody...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just can't get in touch with microsoft! I called a couple time no answer. Can somebody...: I would like to know how to get in touch with any microsoft worker? ff9321e4-ffe1-4108-97c6-020fd4c306c5
  8. can't get in touch with support

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't get in touch with support: when I'm asking for a callback it keeps telling me there is a problem, is there a contact number I can call thanks in advance e823d61c-09f0-42d8-9f3d-d3b9e1c24c66
  9. Can't get in touch with support / get refund for game that isn't working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get in touch with support / get refund for game that isn't working.: I have been trying to get in touch with support for help with a game issue but I keep getting a message to try again later when I try and submit a request to talk to agent in chat or get a call...
  10. Can't touch undo button after video ad plays

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't touch undo button after video ad plays: On tri peaks game, when I choose to see an ad video to get one more deal I'm not able to ise the undo button after the video ends and return to game. I'm using Surface Pro 3 and problem is...