Can’t get in touch with anybody my account has been hacked and everytime i get someone to...

Discus and support Can’t get in touch with anybody my account has been hacked and everytime i get someone to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Account hacked and everytime someone calls they hangup and now i reached the call limit 48a56538-ce4b-4de5-b581-67ac5c1598de Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brian Monahan1, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Can’t get in touch with anybody my account has been hacked and everytime i get someone to...

Account hacked and everytime someone calls they hangup and now i reached the call limit

:)

Brian Monahan1, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can’t get in touch with anybody my account has been hacked and everytime i get someone to call they hangup

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Brian

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Someone hacked me and I can’t get in my account.

4. Koods Win User

Is there absolutely no way you can get into your old e-mail address? It might be quicker to go to the support page and request a call back, at this time I suspect increased use combined with reduced staffing levels could be leading to a buildup in cases
    - I get that's not really ideal but well, I'm afraid that's kind of unavoidable at the minute.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

The above link will have the best means to recover your account.

Or:

There are two reasons you might think your account has been hacked.

• You may have received a message from Microsoft that says, “Help us secure your account”. That means we have seen some activity on your account that is out of the ordinary enough for us to take measures to lock down your account until you can take action.
    • You have seen activity such as unauthorized charges, spam being sent to your contact list, unrecognized names in your file sharing, etc.
    If neither of those sounds like your situation, please visit When you can’t sign in to your Microsoft account.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My account has been hacked. I can’t get it back as my email has been changed.

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Xbox account being compromised. I understand how frustrating it is and I would totally feel the same way if I were in your shoes. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Kindly follow the instructions in the interactive tool using the link below in order to recover your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

Can’t get in touch with anybody my account has been hacked and everytime i get someone to...

1. Can’t get in touch with anybody my account has been hacked and everytime i get someone to... - Similar Threads - Can’t touch anybody

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  9. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  10. On cloud gaming touch controls work but I can’t see them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On cloud gaming touch controls work but I can’t see them: Hi, I am play on iPhone 6s without a controller for a long time but now whenever I open a touch controls game I can’t see the controls but they work I did not change any settings such as zoom...