Can´t get in to my Mindecraft Realms account on my PS4

Discus and support Can´t get in to my Mindecraft Realms account on my PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have big problems whit my Mindcraft Realms account. I have my username but i apparently don't have the right email for it when i try to logg... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndréDuda, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. AndréDuda
    AndréDuda Guest

    Can´t get in to my Mindecraft Realms account on my PS4


    Hi

    I have big problems whit my Mindcraft Realms account.

    I have my username but i apparently don't have the right email for it when i try to logg in.

    When i try to logg in it says that there is already a account connected to my PS4 and i get my game name.

    So the big question is how can i find out what email i attached to my user name.

    As you know i simply can't delete my account on ps4 and start a new one.

    PLEASE help me!

    :)
     
    AndréDuda, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. AndréDuda Win User

    Can´t get in to my Mindecraft Realms account on my PS4

    Hi

    Thank you for the answer. I will do so.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Can´t get in to my Mindecraft Realms account on my PS4

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'll advise you reach out to Minecraft support for assistance on this issue.

    You can reach them here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Hope this helps
  4. Niggman jr Sir Win User

    Minecraft realms ps4 not working

    Im having the same problem no answer anywhere. I can log in on my phone and get on the realm but cant hop on the realm on my ps4
  5. TSR2020 Win User

    unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition

    I can sign in into my microsoft account on my PS4, but i can’t see my world or my friend’s realm. Very strange.
  6. OZHKI Win User

    Minecraft Realms feed not working

    Ugh i have the same problem too. My friend on PS4 can upload to the realm feed but me and my other friend(owner of the realm) both on PC cant upload to it...
Thema:

Can´t get in to my Mindecraft Realms account on my PS4

Loading...
  1. Can´t get in to my Mindecraft Realms account on my PS4 - Similar Threads - Can´t Mindecraft Realms

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...