Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What...

Discus and support Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had an issue for 4 months now where when I complete the microsoft weekly rewards on xbox I NEVER get the 100 points for completing all 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kiran86, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Kiran86
    Kiran86 Guest

Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What...

I have had an issue for 4 months now where when I complete the microsoft weekly rewards on xbox I NEVER get the 100 points for completing all 3 challenges. I contacted support many times and they used to say for about a month its a known issue and would add the points manually. For past 3 months they keep closing the case with no resolution. 2 months ago they said they will pass onto the research team and just came back to me saying there's a green tick so you received the points. Absolutely no help at all especially since I have provided pictures proving what is happening. Anyone have this issue? What can I do? Who can I contact to take this further?

:)

Kiran86, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What can I do?

I take it you receive no points at all for the Weeklies? So you don't receive the 10 points for completing the first part (it's usually 10 points for the visit whatever etc)? And then the 40 and 50 when you complete parts 2 and 3?

Sorry if that sounds like stupid questions to ask but not everyone realises you get 100 points spread out as you complete each part rather than 100 at the end. I wasn't sure if this was an issue since you started using it or just the last 4 months
  3. Georges C. Win User

Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What can I do?

Thanks for the feedback and good luck.
  4. Kiran86 Win User

That's great, thank you. I have 3 months worth of screenshot proving what is happening so will pass this on to them.
  5. Kiran86 Win User

Believe it or not I have filled in this form more than 10 times. I get one stupid reply and the case is immediately closed. They are of no help.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Kiran86 , this forum is open to the public and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your Rewards account.

As they have separate support, the ideal is to get in touch using the link below and fill out the form with your request.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
Thema:

1. Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What... - Similar Threads - Can't help regarding

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  5. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  6. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  7. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  8. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  9. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  10. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...