cant get free coins for watching ads to work

Discus and support cant get free coins for watching ads to work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; collect free coins for watching ad has not worked In three days. Keep getting "try again" 3ea8d5a3-ff2a-40b3-abba-b14400a9f18e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VocalicTurtle47, Dec 4, 2016.

1. cant get free coins for watching ads to work

collect free coins for watching ad has not worked In three days. Keep getting "try again"

:)

VocalicTurtle47, Dec 4, 2016
  2. UnhipLime4
    UnhipLime4 Guest
    Trouble on Bingo

What is going on with support for this game. I am having trouble with free coins and tickets for watching ads. For some, reason like many others I see, I cannot watch ads to get free coins or tickets. I need help. 8/01/17.

UnhipLime4, Dec 4, 2016
  3. I still can not get my daily coins and tickets for watching the ads, it has been many days

I have lost tickets and coins in the past, the game goes off line, and now the issue is I cant even get tickets or coins for watching ads daily.

LovelyPolecat61, Dec 4, 2016
  4. DoPeY5007 Win User

Getting Free Coins & Tickets for watching Ads

Hello, I just tried the game myself and was able to watch ads for both tickets and coins.

What is the game doing when you try?
  5. IRB Win User

Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

Hi

It may be a temporary glitch, esp viewing ad videos to get free tickets/coins.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Cant watch ads for coins or tickets

Hey again, thanks for your patience. We believe this issue is now resolved. Please check again and let us know if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks!
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out, we have passed this information along to the proper teams who are taking a look at it. Please keep an eye in the game and let us know if you're seeing any changes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  8. DebsBoletis Win User

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out, we have passed this information along to the proper teams who are taking a look at it. Please keep an eye in the game and let us know if you're seeing any changes!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
    Still the same problem! From what I can read, other people have the same problem!
Thema:

cant get free coins for watching ads to work

1. cant get free coins for watching ads to work - Similar Threads - cant free coins

2. I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass: When I put in my card details, It says, "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I triple checked, and the card details are all good. I even used a different...
  3. how do i install , for exemple free fire i cant install becuase my microsoft dont let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install , for exemple free fire i cant install becuase my microsoft dont let me...: cant Istall mobile game when go install something like blustacks it dont let me do it , i click it sevrel time it dont let me d749d0b4-6072-4cb0-b83b-21b5363c761f
  4. i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...: i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change what do i do??? 9a80fff0-a9c1-4e4d-95fd-9cc36bfb4849
  5. cant invite friends for free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant invite friends for free trail: first of all i own ultimate but the page shows , i dont. and i got the ultimate free with my laptop but i cant use its features, why 09d6e467-47d8-463a-8b54-94fb7efc66f0
  6. Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months: I just got gifted a Discord Nitro Subscription and saw it includes a free 2 Months Redeem Code for the Xbox Game Pass. I tried to redeem it but it still required me to put in Payment Information....
  7. I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.: When ever i try to claim it it says that i need to install it remotely and when i try to do that it doesn't give clear instructions on how to do it. 11ae1bf5-11aa-4d9c-ad82-55e42376a2c5
  8. Why cant i get minecraft java for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get minecraft java for free?: i heard that you can get the other version of minecraft for free if you already own one, in my case i have the windows version and i followed the steps, waited a couple days but it still says...
  9. I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on...: It wont let me get minecraft for free on my computer. Can someone please help me, because it is really annoying me with this and i have no idea how to fix it. 095e76cf-0df4-431d-9de7-4bbea93c4bc1
  10. I cant' activate gampass free month that came with an Acer notebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant' activate gampass free month that came with an Acer notebook: I bought an Acer notebook which came with a free month of Gamepass for PC. I can see in the Microsoft Store app a section that says "Included with the device". There it has the option to acquire,...