Can't get any legendaries to save my life.

Discus and support Can't get any legendaries to save my life. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently a lvl 22 and I have played enough crucible matches to max out my weekly score. I've also done several lvl 22 strikes. All I ever seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DVONvX, Sep 15, 2014.

1. DVONvX
    DVONvX Guest

I'm currently a lvl 22 and I have played enough crucible matches to max out my weekly score. I've also done several lvl 22 strikes. All I ever seem to get is green drops and maybe MAYBE a blue drop. I have never even seen a legendary drop yet. I figured
    at lvl 22, tons of crucible matches, and high level strikes that I would have at least seen one. W-T-F am I doing wrong?

:)

DVONvX, Sep 15, 2014
  2. Katacus
    Katacus Guest
    Not receiving my code

Hi,

I can't remember my password to save my life. I tried to reset it and my email is correct, but no code is sent. My subscription renews in 30 mins and I don't get paid till next week. Is there any real help?

Katacus, Sep 15, 2014
  3. Gooser challenge sucks ..that is all

I can't get a gooser to save my life. I've tried all the tips that I found online. this challenge is dumb.

PsychoticBreak8, Sep 15, 2014
  4. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest

Yeah you and me both, just unlucky. The game has only been out a week so I'm sort of glad it's not super easy to get legendary items yet, otherwise everyone would have them.

Glu10Free, Sep 15, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    I was just discussing this with a friend. To get a legendary item you need to be really lucky, or play the game long enough to buy one. I think Bungie *** up the loot system big time.

x24hrs2livex, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Glu10Free Win User

Yeah you and me both, just unlucky. The game has only been out a week so I'm sort of glad it's not super easy to get legendary items yet, otherwise everyone would have them.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

I was just discussing this with a friend. To get a legendary item you need to be really lucky, or play the game long enough to buy one. I think Bungie *** up the loot system big time.
  8. ChomskyKnows Win User

Halo MCC - Looking for Campaign Partner

anybody in here can add me for legendary play. be forewarned that this game is buggy and half-broken. progress doesn't seem to be saving in halo 2 among MANY other things...hours of my life gone.
  9. Noble 29 Win User

*spoilers* Campaign ending

While I do agree that the quicktime event for the final battle was pretty lame, I don't think the overall ending was bad at all. The Composer can not turn an AI into a human being. It had the destructive powers to destroy other sentient life, or it could
    bridge sentient life into digital life (hence the creation of the Promethean Knights). If you paid attention to the mission Requiem, Cortana said that the only way to save her would be to get her back to Halsey.

~

And no, there is no alternate ending to Legendary. There's only one detail in the final cutscene of the Legendary ending that's different, but nothing in the gameplay is different.
  10. PsychoticBreak8 Win User

Gooser challenge sucks ..that is all

I can't get a gooser to save my life. I've tried all the tips that I found online. this challenge is dumb.
Thema:

1. Can't get any legendaries to save my life. - Similar Threads - Can't legendaries save

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  5. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  6. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  9. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  10. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...