Can't get any legendaries to save my life.

Discus and support Can't get any legendaries to save my life. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently a lvl 22 and I have played enough crucible matches to max out my weekly score. I've also done several lvl 22 strikes. All I ever seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DVONvX, Sep 15, 2014.

  1. DVONvX
    DVONvX Guest

    Can't get any legendaries to save my life.


    I'm currently a lvl 22 and I have played enough crucible matches to max out my weekly score. I've also done several lvl 22 strikes. All I ever seem to get is green drops and maybe MAYBE a blue drop. I have never even seen a legendary drop yet. I figured
    at lvl 22, tons of crucible matches, and high level strikes that I would have at least seen one. W-T-F am I doing wrong?

    :)
     
    DVONvX, Sep 15, 2014
    #1
  2. Katacus
    Katacus Guest
    Not receiving my code

    Hi,

    I can't remember my password to save my life. I tried to reset it and my email is correct, but no code is sent. My subscription renews in 30 mins and I don't get paid till next week. Is there any real help?
     
    Katacus, Sep 15, 2014
    #2
  3. Gooser challenge sucks ..that is all

    I can't get a gooser to save my life. I've tried all the tips that I found online. this challenge is dumb.
     
    PsychoticBreak8, Sep 15, 2014
    #3
  4. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest

    Can't get any legendaries to save my life.

    Yeah you and me both, just unlucky. The game has only been out a week so I'm sort of glad it's not super easy to get legendary items yet, otherwise everyone would have them.
     
    Glu10Free, Sep 15, 2014
    #4
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    I was just discussing this with a friend. To get a legendary item you need to be really lucky, or play the game long enough to buy one. I think Bungie *** up the loot system big time.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Glu10Free Win User

    Can't get any legendaries to save my life.

    Yeah you and me both, just unlucky. The game has only been out a week so I'm sort of glad it's not super easy to get legendary items yet, otherwise everyone would have them.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Can't get any legendaries to save my life.

    I was just discussing this with a friend. To get a legendary item you need to be really lucky, or play the game long enough to buy one. I think Bungie *** up the loot system big time.
  8. ChomskyKnows Win User

    Halo MCC - Looking for Campaign Partner

    anybody in here can add me for legendary play. be forewarned that this game is buggy and half-broken. progress doesn't seem to be saving in halo 2 among MANY other things...hours of my life gone.
  9. Noble 29 Win User

    *spoilers* Campaign ending

    While I do agree that the quicktime event for the final battle was pretty lame, I don't think the overall ending was bad at all. The Composer can not turn an AI into a human being. It had the destructive powers to destroy other sentient life, or it could
    bridge sentient life into digital life (hence the creation of the Promethean Knights). If you paid attention to the mission Requiem, Cortana said that the only way to save her would be to get her back to Halsey.

    ~

    And no, there is no alternate ending to Legendary. There's only one detail in the final cutscene of the Legendary ending that's different, but nothing in the gameplay is different.
  10. PsychoticBreak8 Win User

    Gooser challenge sucks ..that is all

    I can't get a gooser to save my life. I've tried all the tips that I found online. this challenge is dumb.
Thema:

Can't get any legendaries to save my life.

Loading...
  1. Can't get any legendaries to save my life. - Similar Threads - Can't legendaries save

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  10. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...