Can't get all minikits in level

Discus and support Can't get all minikits in level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else ran into the problem of you find a minikit but can't put it together? I have several levels where I need to get the last one but after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pyrategirl, Feb 15, 2014.

  1. pyrategirl
    pyrategirl Guest

    Can't get all minikits in level


    Has anyone else ran into the problem of you find a minikit but can't put it together? I have several levels where I need to get the last one but after I unveil it, the characters won't put the pieces together.

    :)
     
    pyrategirl, Feb 15, 2014
    #1
  2. Cop35
    Cop35 Guest
    Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean - Minikit Problem?

    Hey,

    On the Tortuga level I have collected all 10 minikits but it only shows up as 9 (the minikit detector shows a second arrow in the cellar, but there's no where to go!)

    ... so now I can't complete the game.

    Anyone else had this issue?

    Hope someone can help, thanx in advance.
     
    Cop35, Feb 15, 2014
    #2
  3. Victor Anfi
    Victor Anfi Guest
    Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh

    I got all minikits in the
    Out of Time
    level. My minikit detector are pointing to the three statues that I have to blow up in the level. I have obviously done that multiple times now, but it is not registering. Has anybody got any idea of what to do?
     
    Victor Anfi, Feb 15, 2014
    #3
  4. NorthernZoot
    NorthernZoot Guest

    Can't get all minikits in level

    I was having a similar issue throughout playing the game. In some cases, it seemed to be a matter of certain abilities being needed to build things. Most of the time, I found that if one character (who could normally build things) couldn't build
    what I wanted, using a character like Galactus (and his Power Cosmic ability) often did the trick.

    Hope that helps! Happy gaming!
     
    NorthernZoot, Feb 17, 2014
    #4
  5. NorthernZoot Win User

    Can't get all minikits in level

    I was having a similar issue throughout playing the game. In some cases, it seemed to be a matter of certain abilities being needed to build things. Most of the time, I found that if one character (who could normally build things) couldn't build
    what I wanted, using a character like Galactus (and his Power Cosmic ability) often did the trick.

    Hope that helps! Happy gaming!
  6. JayCueBATMAN Win User

    250 Gold Bricks

    Im almost there...that dang minikit in the tree on level 13 keeps escaping me
  7. xxUNCLEBEARxx Win User

    930/1000 CLUB

    I also have not gotten the Minikit achievement! I have all the Minikits but no achievement
  8. SoundedDoughnut Win User

    co-op

    I want to get the achievement for complete a level online but there aren't anyone online that play through a whole level, they always quite in like 2 minutes, i'll play it with someone as long as they play through the whole level. Also i'm not looking to
    collect studs or minikits i just want to play through a level and get the achievement.
  9. Arkham99 Win User

    930/1000 CLUB

    It's a well known glitch on the minikit achievement, it pops for some and not for others. How is it I have the achievement for 100% but not for all minikits collected? Funny thing is, for some it pops BEFORE they even get them all! It's no biggy, it's
    not like it's the first time a game has a glitched achievement...:)
Thema:

Can't get all minikits in level

Loading...
  1. Can't get all minikits in level - Similar Threads - Can't minikits level

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...