Can´t get achievements

Discus and support Can´t get achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Last week I moved back to my "old" One S after selling my Xbox one X. On my One X I got every achievement, but on my One S I only got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eronsula, Jul 11, 2019.

  1. eronsula
    eronsula Guest

    Can´t get achievements


    Hello,

    Last week I moved back to my "old" One S after selling my Xbox one X. On my One X I got every achievement, but on my One S I only got achievements in Minecraft. The achievements I cant get are easy to get (throwing 300 florin in AC: Ezio Collection or complete
    sequence x, optional graffitis in Life is strange...)

    What I think could be a problem is sychronizing my data. Everytime I start a game it sychnronizes till it reachs about 40% and the window closes ( But I actually can get gamesaves from the cloud to continue playing).

    The funny thing: I get achievements while playing windows 10 games. Even my Xbox shows the achievements I get on PC.

    What I tried:

    - Factory reset

    - restart console (unplugged my One S, waited 30 sec...)

    - using another internetconnection

    - re-download profile

    :)
     
    eronsula, Jul 11, 2019
    #1
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

    Can´t get achievements

    Achievements are connected to your XBL account not your console, any Xbox console achievement you unlock on one console will be unlocked on another too. But like you mentioned about being able to unlock other achievements on Windows / Xbox Beta PC, some
    games can get achievements on differing platforms. An easy way to find out which games can do this is to sign up to
    True Achievements
  3. mocoworm Win User

    Can´t get achievements

  4. choppyseize Win User

    Can´t get achievements

    Hello

    Unfortunately you can only get the achievement once on your account. Switching consoles doesn't mean you can receive it again. It just means that your profile is now on a different console. The achievements are linked to the profile not the console.
  5. mocoworm Win User

    Can´t get achievements

    This is going to sound crazy but ... did you already earn these achievements on your XB1X ?
  6. Allebas Win User

    Can´t get achievements

    If your using the same account you recieve the achievement on you should see it irregardless if your another Xbox.

    However, there have been issues with people not seeing their achievements. Then magically they do after a few days. Maybe this is the issue your encountering especially since you stated you see them on your PC. Gave it a few days because currently there's
    no troubleshooting solutions.
Thema:

Can´t get achievements

Loading...
  1. Can´t get achievements - Similar Threads - Can´t achievements

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...