Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX

Discus and support Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX. Changed the password, but still, my Xbox app on my phone got notifications of that theft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Independent-Honey-38, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX

Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX. Changed the password, but still, my Xbox app on my phone got notifications of that theft taking GTA V game screenshots!

Tried everything I could, like removing the device, and it came back. changing passwords several times. Didn't work at all.

That theft bought COD for $99 and GTA for $19. I reported and got refunded. But the person stole the xbox can play for free forever????? rediculous

submitted by /u/Independent-Honey-38
    [link] [comments]

/u/Independent-Honey-38, Jan 12, 2023
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Can I lock my console from my account while on a pc?

changing your password is the best bet to stop access to it from your account, it will force the person to sign in using the new password.

if your console was stolen you would need to contact the police.
  3. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Xbox stolen. Police report filed.

Microsoft can't ban the console because no Xbox Code of Conduct rules were broken (even though it was stolen). You can sign out your profile from the xbox by https://account.microsoft.com
  4. Funky Munky Aus Win User

This service is pathetic

Now when I try to sign in all I get is the "Can't sign into Xbox live" box. No error codes, just can't connect. It doesn't even try to update now.

Another thing now. I just checked out my account on here and it seems 320mp (microsoft points) have been stolen/gone missing.
  5. GE765 Win User

My xbox one has been stolen

My XBOX ONE has been stolen.

I have the serial number

I have changed password

Do I now remove this from my account?

I won't be able to track where it is signed in from then

I dont know what to do
    Hi,

first of all you should follow these steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console

Thanks

Yes I have already done the above.

Just not sure whether to remove it from my account. People can hack in can't they?
  6. Angel_3001 Win User

How do I remotely sign out of Xbox from my phone

Unauthorized sign in
    I have the same question. My xbox was stolen and I would like to sign out of my console remotely.
Thema:

Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX

1. Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX - Similar Threads - Can't force sign

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  8. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  9. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...
  10. Can't sign in to xbox using proper email. Forcing me to use my alt account inwhich I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox using proper email. Forcing me to use my alt account inwhich I can't...: Literally being forced to use an email I CANT ACCESS and there's NO WAY to override it and insert an actual email I can use. Multi billion dollar company btw. Pathetic....