Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX
Discus and support Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX. Changed the password, but still, my Xbox app on my phone got notifications of that theft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Independent-Honey-38, Jan 12, 2023.
Thema:
Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX
Loading...
-
Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX - Similar Threads - Can't force sign
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
So I own jump force on disc but I can't play it on my series x is there anyway I can make...
in XBoX Games and AppsSo I own jump force on disc but I can't play it on my series x is there anyway I can make...: Does anyone know how to make it work? 4618b79d-1a9b-464c-a328-9a6b0b50dde6 -
Minecraft forced me to purchase again but now I can't use my original account
in XBoX AccessibilityMinecraft forced me to purchase again but now I can't use my original account: I couldn't find Minecraft in my purchase history, it was just GONE! So I bought the game a 2nd time but now it won't allow me to login as my original account. All of my original builds and maps... -
When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts... -
Can't sign in to xbox using proper email. Forcing me to use my alt account inwhich I can't...
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't sign in to xbox using proper email. Forcing me to use my alt account inwhich I can't...: Literally being forced to use an email I CANT ACCESS and there's NO WAY to override it and insert an actual email I can use. Multi billion dollar company btw. Pathetic....