Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

Discus and support Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! I have been trying for 5 hours straight to get an open NAT type, and I does not help that I have no idea what any of this WAN, UPnP bullshit... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joakim0984, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

Hi!

I have been trying for 5 hours straight to get an open NAT type, and I does not help that I have no idea what any of this WAN, UPnP bullshit means. But anyways, I have watched a couple of tutorials and have made my xbox IP static and then opened up some port from a microsoft website on my router but without any success...

My router is a Zyxel VMG8825-t50 and my xbox says It detects double NAT.

Any help is much appreciated because im one more YouTube tutorial away from throwing my xbox into a wall.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/joakim0984
    [link] [comments]

/u/joakim0984, Jan 3, 2021
  2. phsycotic1ball Win User

Can't sign in on xbox one after some kind of update this morning

I can't sign in either and my nat type has gone strict since the first update please help I need to play!!!
  3. PowerMacAttack Win User

Dead Rising 2 Coop Problem

Altair, can you confirm what you and your friends NAT settings are with this game? If they are Strict or moderate that may be the issue, but we won't know till you confirm.

Take a look at this article from Microsoft support and it will explain what you need to do to check and fix this issue -

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

Hope this helps!
  4. Samma93 Win User

Unable to join friend

As mentioned above it is most likely a NAT problem, i assume your NAT is Moderate or Strict. It needs to be set to Open to get the best chance of connecting to everyone.

This Article can help you identify your NAT problems and hopefully rectify them:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

nat type strict need help

can you please fill it in with your information so we can assist you further ?
  6. Its Redo Win User

Xbox Constantly Disconnects from Xbox Live

This may be an issue with your NAT type, what was your NAT type at the time. If it is a persistent "strict" you may need to contact your Internet service provider and find a solution in fixing your connection.
Thema:

Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

1. Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap! - Similar Threads - Can't fix Strict

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  5. Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?: Hello, so for years now I have been trying to reinstall Fortnite on my Xbox One as it had a fair amount of money put into the account. However, previously when I tried it would put it in the queue...
  6. My nat type says strict I can't play with others how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nat type says strict I can't play with others how do I fix it: My nat type says strict I can't play with others how do I fix it 2d23bb12-6539-4ae8-ab59-382c009155ad
  7. I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help: I cannot fix my IPv4 to IPv6 and my nat type is strict and my UPnP is not successful please help 0943fd7f-1c09-4456-943b-38ffcc92bc42
  8. Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): can't seem to fix my strict NAT I cant seem to fix this issue. I tried resetting my modem, trying different cables and port forwarding. It only seems to be on my xbox....
  9. Can't fix my Strict NAT. I have opened the ports.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't fix my Strict NAT. I have opened the ports.: If anyone is able to help me get an Open NAT that would be greatly appreciated. Here is information about my network. Telus is the ISP. the modem/router combo is an Actiontec V1000H that has an...
  10. Can't Fix Strict NAT type on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Fix Strict NAT type on Xbox One: Hey everyone, I'm trying to change my NAT from strict to open. I've tried several things and am unsure of what to do next because my Xbox One still has a NAT type of Strict. What...