: Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!!

Discus and support : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!! I’m having issues with my visat connection I called them today they said it’s not an issue on there... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by timtima1, Apr 4, 2021.

1. timtima1
    timtima1 Guest

I’m having issues with my visat connection I called them today they said it’s not an issue on there side they said they reached out to Xbox I can now watch Hulu and nextflix but still can’t play online

:)

timtima1, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!!

Hi timtima1

If you're using both a router and a gateway, you'll need to remove one of them from the network. First, try putting your gateway into bridge mode. Each manufacturer handles bridge mode differently; so you'll need to check with your manufacturer or service provider to find out how to do this.

If you can't put your gateway into bridge mode, try changing your router to function only as an access point. This will remove it as a NAT on your network.

Once you've changed either your gateway or your router settings, restart your Xbox and your network devices, and then check your network settings again to make sure that the double NAT message is gone.

For more help troubleshooting double NAT errors, see Double NAT detected in your network settings.

Learn more
  3. Jeff-9086 Win User

I don't understand what the problem is. Your NAT is not set.... can you play multiplayer games with other players? Is voice chat working?
  4. taidara Win User

I’m having issues with my visat connection I called them today they said it’s not an issue on there side they said they reached out to Xbox I can now watch Hulu and nextflix but still can’t play online
    If you haven't already, please go ahead and start a new thread, with a description of your situation. Detailing out any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so that people trying to help can have a better understanding of your situation.
  5. SamReyes2 Win User

6. Tuszerinio120 Win User

'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi Fergus

If this doesn't work u need to check yours router port's and NAT connection. I had same problem and the NAT somtimes work somtimes doesn't.

Check this link: https://support.xbox.com/pl-PL/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

Hope it will help :)
Thema:

1. : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!! - Similar Threads - Can't fix NAT

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. My nat type says strict I can't play with others how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nat type says strict I can't play with others how do I fix it: My nat type says strict I can't play with others how do I fix it 2d23bb12-6539-4ae8-ab59-382c009155ad
  4. I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help: I cannot fix my IPv4 to IPv6 and my nat type is strict and my UPnP is not successful please help 0943fd7f-1c09-4456-943b-38ffcc92bc42
  5. Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!: Hi! I have been trying for 5 hours straight to get an open NAT type, and I does not help that I have no idea what any of this WAN, UPnP bullshit means. But anyways, I have watched a couple of...
  6. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  7. Netgear Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings Hey there Chris, Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry about the issue you may be experiencing with your NAT type. I can definitely...
  8. Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): can't seem to fix my strict NAT I cant seem to fix this issue. I tried resetting my modem, trying different cables and port forwarding. It only seems to be on my xbox....
  9. Can't fix my Strict NAT. I have opened the ports.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't fix my Strict NAT. I have opened the ports.: If anyone is able to help me get an Open NAT that would be greatly appreciated. Here is information about my network. Telus is the ISP. the modem/router combo is an Actiontec V1000H that has an...
  10. Can't Fix Strict NAT type on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Fix Strict NAT type on Xbox One: Hey everyone, I'm trying to change my NAT from strict to open. I've tried several things and am unsure of what to do next because my Xbox One still has a NAT type of Strict. What...