Cant find YouTube app xbox 360

Discus and support Cant find YouTube app xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I find this app? I looked for it in the search , but doesnt found. The same problem with Internet Explorer. No Live Gold. From Kazakhstan... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViralZeus0, Jan 7, 2015.

1. ViralZeus0
    ViralZeus0 Guest

How can I find this app? I looked for it in the search , but doesnt found.

The same problem with Internet Explorer.

No Live Gold.

From Kazakhstan

:)

ViralZeus0, Jan 7, 2015
  2. gary666VA
    gary666VA Guest
    help me

why cant i find a cox contour app for xbox 360??

gary666VA, Jan 7, 2015
  3. HailofSteel
    HailofSteel Guest
    Hacked off - feeling that I am being held to ransom

If you still cant find the You Tube app type Youtube into the Bing search bar on your console dashboard.

HailofSteel, Jan 7, 2015
  4. TheVincenator Win User

Wheres indie games?

but i want to do it on my Xbox 360 but i cant find it, and that Youtube video did not help at all
  5. HailofSteel Win User

Hacked off - feeling that I am being held to ransom

If you still cant find the You Tube app type Youtube into the Bing search bar on your console dashboard.
  6. RomkaZzz Win User

Where is/how to download youtube app on xbox 360

You can try download it from apps marketplace directly on console. Try to use search (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWbYaPchE20)

More info about Youtube on Xbox 360 here https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/apps/youtube-setup

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/apps/youtube-help
  7. FirekeeperRule Win User

Windows Phone YouTube sync "workaround"

To connect the youtube app on your phone to the youtube app on your xbox wach this how to video by IGN:
    http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57571957-285/pair-your-youtube-app-with-an-xbox-360/
  8. Joergen8 Win User

Xbox 360 App issue

I have the same issues, 403 error when trying to find any apps, Youtube not starting, nothing in ”browse apps”, ”browse games” etc. Either nobody uses the 360 for apps anymore so this has gone unnoticed, or my 360 that I fired up for the first time in
    6 months just magically refuses to search for apps (or anything) or run youtube.
Thema:

1. Cant find YouTube app xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Cant find YouTube

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  7. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  8. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  9. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  10. I cant find fortnite in my files

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant find fortnite in my files: in Graphics where you can choose your apps for high performance and power saving and more, there is a browser button that shows all of your files. I pressed that and I couldn't find the game I...