Cant find Xbox 360 Games with Gold

Discus and support Cant find Xbox 360 Games with Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all, I have the option for backwards compatibility, however the Games with Gold Xbox 360 games do no show up. Is there something i can do to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IJabr93, Apr 21, 2016.

1. IJabr93
    IJabr93 Guest

Dear all,

I have the option for backwards compatibility, however the Games with Gold Xbox 360 games do no show up. Is there something i can do to fix this?

Regards

Ibrahim M. Jabr

:)

IJabr93, Apr 21, 2016
  2. iLamak
    iLamak Guest
    Where is my Gold games got on Xbox One?

Hello,

I have Gold subscription, and download free gold games on xbox one (one and 360)

But today I logon on 360 and cant find any available for download games.

Why? I was expecting get my 360 games. Is it possible?

iLamak, Apr 21, 2016
  3. xForcemanx
    xForcemanx Guest
    message: you cant do this buy on xbox.com finish this transaktion on your xbox

my child cant download xbox 360 games with gold only xbox one games with gold.

message: you cant do this buy on xbox.com finish this transaktion on your xbox

how to fix this??

xForcemanx, Apr 21, 2016
  4. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

Arminator, Apr 22, 2016
  5. Monkiedude22
    Monkiedude22 Guest
    Hey there,

If you're looking for the section to install games you own already. (including games with gold) You'll want to check in the ready to install section on the console.

support.xbox.com/.../install-game

You should be able to install the games from that section. Hope that helps! Cant find Xbox 360 Games with Gold :)

Monkiedude22, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Monkiedude22 Win User

Hey there,

If you're looking for the section to install games you own already. (including games with gold) You'll want to check in the ready to install section on the console.

support.xbox.com/.../install-game

You should be able to install the games from that section. Hope that helps! :)
  7. Arminator Win User

8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Two free game download PER MONTH for Gold??

9. StuartATrueRed Win User

where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

On the Xbox 360, on the main homepage, should be a tile, that says Gold, select it, and you should find the games with gold and deals with gold as well.

If you still have issues finding the games on the console, then you can find the games from the Xbox 360 store, and install them from there instead.
  10. SPLATULATED Win User

Using Trial To Access Sales?

also i cant for life of me find the 1 month gold memebership code that came with my 360 slim
Thema:

1. Cant find Xbox 360 Games with Gold - Similar Threads - Cant find 360

2. i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...: i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy , only i found fifa street plz help. f86bdcb9-a500-46de-8244-1c625915cc03
  3. cant find xbox 360 wireless reciever drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find xbox 360 wireless reciever drivers: clicked on tons of links always redirects me to a page of help manuals for the controllers or says that the page cant be found, cant download driver by just plugging the reciever in because its a...
  4. Xbox 360 cant find any network connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant find any network connections: My Xbox 360 has in the past connected to my internet just fine ive never really had any problems other than my internet just being out but this past Friday I went on my Xbox 360 and it kept...
  5. I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360: I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360 please help since microsoft deleted all the sites wich lead to xbox 360 support and help If Microsoft Responds please help me fix it...
  6. cant find list of xbox 360 games iown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find list of xbox 360 games iown: by going to account.xbox.com and then going my games and it used to bring you to a page that list all of the games you own sorted by xbox one, xbox 360 and pc but now am not able to browse my xbox...
  7. No speech - certain sounds muted. Cant find a solution for xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No speech - certain sounds muted. Cant find a solution for xbox 360.: In the middle of a mission (12? Hellbound?) one with a Gunship flying about, the sound went weird. Now there is no speech and the iDroids noises are muted. I've found loads about this for PC but...
  8. Cant find YouTube app xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find YouTube app xbox 360: How can I find this app? I looked for it in the search , but doesnt found. The same problem with Internet Explorer. No Live Gold. From Kazakhstan 6511b96a-33d9-4fdc-9fea-b49e395aaf0c
  9. Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console: I dont know when this happen but when I try to stream a movie through smartglass the screen turns green or purple but Im still able to to go to my Xbox homepage. when I log on to my smartglass...
  10. On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one: can you reach netflix through xbox one 3cf9b37e-c05a-41a0-a184-91428e39356a