Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.

Discus and support Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About a year ago I bought myself an Asus Rog Strix g17 laptop. As I first singed into the microsoft store and xbox app I got a notification that this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iceeburr, Apr 22, 2023.

1. iceeburr
    iceeburr Guest

About a year ago I bought myself an Asus Rog Strix g17 laptop. As I first singed into the microsoft store and xbox app I got a notification that this PC had a 1 month of free xbox gamepass included. I didn't need it back then, so I decided I will claim it later. The expiration date was after 2024, so there is no way it could have expired. I recently reinstalled my Windows 11 several times, I also downgraded this year several times to windows 10. I don't know why, but the microsoft store says that this PC didn't come with anything included when I go to the library > included with this device. I'm currently on a fresh Windows 11 Installation and both the microsoft store and xbox app don't have that. Am I doing something wrong or this is a bug? I really want to get the gamepass now, but since I have a free subscription why should I pay instead of using it first and see if I like it or not. I will be happy to share any non personal information needed to solve this. No I didn't change my account or something. It's all linked to 1 microsoft account, both my included windows 11 home activation and basically everything else included. I tried also using a VPN, because I currently live on the territory of Russia, but I doubt that is the problem since before reinstalling windows I did see the notification in the xbox app and in the microsoft store, but now it's all gone.

:)

iceeburr, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize for that, but if you've checked both the Microsoft Store app and the Xbox app, and you no longer have the Game Pass included, it means it's no longer available, not least because, to redeem it, you'll need to use a card and keep auto-renewal on. You would have the option to turn off the renewal, but there is no longer any promotion available to you.

I found a thread on the forum that deals with the same subject, see:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Hugs! :)
  3. Fabien Paesani Win User

How can you skip the "sign in to claim" screen when you install the Xbox app when you are already subscribing to the service?

Hello and thank you for your help.

The problem solved itself when I claimed the "one free month" offer that's included with my laptop.
    I might have lost one free month of Gamepass but in the end I can use it so it's fine :)
  4. ahmedlouai Win User

I can't Claim my xbox gamepass pc when Included

Really? that would be a scam then? why would 1 month xbox gamepass be included for free after purchasing the acer nitro 5?
  5. iiLukeZx Win User

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

Im trying to claim my Xbox PC Gamepass 1 month free trial, and yes I put the exact info there down to the address and everything. I included every comma and space. I also have money available in my account
  6. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Xbox Live

Naturalmente. Però il gruppo xbox live su pc o app su smartphone è gratis. Se sei nuovo puoi trovare offerte come 1$ per un mese di Gamepass Ultimate che comprende tutto.

[Mod Translation - Of course. But the xbox live group on pc or app on smartphone is free. If you are new you can find offers like $ 1 for a month of Gamepass Ultimate which includes everything.]
Thema:

1. Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop. - Similar Threads - Can't find Free

2. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  3. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  4. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  5. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  6. Free games can't find other Online Players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free games can't find other Online Players: A few days ago, I got Kartrider Drift on my Xbox Series X, having looked forward to trying it out for a few years (even if took longer to come out on Xbox systems compared to other devices)....
  7. I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.: Hi, I'm trying to redeem my Robux but the Robux reward isn't there on the Microsoft rewards anymore. I'm trying to find some similar questions like this but none helped at all. so, I'm asking here...
  8. I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5hrs but I can't find my free copy of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5hrs but I can't find my free copy of ...: I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5 hours, but I can't find my free copy of Minecraft. Does playing splitscreen affect this or something? Or do I just have to wait for a bit?...
  9. Downloading digital version on Xbox 360 now..can't find my free upgrade on XBOX ONE..??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading digital version on Xbox 360 now..can't find my free upgrade on XBOX ONE..??: This is getting ridiculous, i'm having the same issue as you fellas and I've yet to see any got *** answers 14be4a4d-c931-4030-9f6e-baf58ee475cb
  10. I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.: I am new to Xbox and my friend told me to try gold because there is a free trial. However, I have looked on my console and computer and can't find a trial. 1d3a166d-cdd1-45aa-b3c7-eccd405bbc9e