Cant find the Disney+ app on my Xbox One Microsoft Store

Discus and support Cant find the Disney+ app on my Xbox One Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been trying to find the Disney+ app on Microsoft Store through my Xbox but there doesn't appear to be one according to my search. Does anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by North-light, Mar 17, 2020.

1. North-light
    North-light Guest

Ive been trying to find the Disney+ app on Microsoft Store through my Xbox but there doesn't appear to be one according to my search.

Does anyone else have this problem/ can anyone help explain why I cant find it (ive tried all sorts of variations of spellings and searches but to no avail)

Ive downloaded apps before without a problem so I don't know why its not finding the Disney+ app.

:)

North-light, Mar 17, 2020
  2. H3PA80R Win User

3. AbstractGizmo Win User

You can check the Launch rollout dates by region on Wikipedia:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney+

24.03: UK, CH, ESP, ITA, AUT, DE, IRL

03.04: India

07.04: France

Mid 2020: BEL, DNK, FIN, ISL, NOR, PRT, SWE

(Not sure if got the country ISO codes are correct)
  4. QUEENMISFITS Win User

I've got it in the states. Maybe it's not available where you live.
  5. Kamu83Black Win User

Yeah,it depends on where you are.

At the moment it's only available in the U.S.,Canada,Holland & Australia & New ealand (Not 100% sure about the last 2)

It should be available in the U.K. on the 24th March as that's when Disney + is out in the U.K.,not sure about the rest of Europe though.
    true, if you are in a different country (or i guess changed the region of the console) you will not find it
  6. North-light Win User

many thanks, ill give that a go.

Im in the UK so I would have thought that as the service is close to release that the app would be available by now.
Thema:

1. Cant find the Disney+ app on my Xbox One Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Cant find Disney+

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  7. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  8. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  9. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  10. I cant find fortnite in my files

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant find fortnite in my files: in Graphics where you can choose your apps for high performance and power saving and more, there is a browser button that shows all of your files. I pressed that and I couldn't find the game I...