Can't find the digital download after i entered the code

Discus and support Can't find the digital download after i entered the code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my son bought me the deluxe version of the flight sim and after I download the code I am unable to find the game a45117d3-aa15-4d33-9b53-2bd445357e99 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Brooks 710, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Can't find the digital download after i entered the code

my son bought me the deluxe version of the flight sim and after I download the code I am unable to find the game

:)

Michael Brooks 710, Dec 31, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are you playing on the Xbox or PC? Which Xbox if it’s the console please
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If this is on console, try this;

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.

- Under Full library > All owned games, you'll see all games you own listed.

- If a game you own has not yet been installed on your console, you'll see a download icon on the game title.

If you're on PC, go to the Microsoft Store and search for the game title. Click on "in this bundle" and you should be able to install it from there.
  4. onyxishere Win User

I Bought Black Friday Bundle From Microsoft.com Wheres my Downloadable Games???

All games are digital and will be located on scratch cards found within the box. Find those cards, scratch them and enter the codes to download the games.

Barrel - There are 2 code on your scratch card. Please scratch the entire area to find the game download code.
  5. helpme101101 Win User

Maybe a new thought?

I remember buying games from Eb games / Gamestop when it first comes out and entering a code to get extra stuff for the game. Will buying digital download correct that where I just get to download it and not enter the code because it is a digital download
  6. MilhanVerschelle Win User

Call of duty beta code not in email

Hello, the problem is resolved ? So i can't download the beta after enter my beta code.

Thank's
Thema:

1. Can't find the digital download after i entered the code - Similar Threads - Can't find digital

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  4. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  8. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  9. Trying to link my Xbox one s console to the Xbox app but can't find the 6 or 10 digit code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to link my Xbox one s console to the Xbox app but can't find the 6 or 10 digit code...: As the title says, just got an Xbox one s and I downloaded the Xbox app to see what features I can use but can't find the 6 or 10 digit code I'm supposed to put in to link my console to the app....
  10. Can't find 25 digit code on receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find 25 digit code on receipt: Online Pin verified is only 16 digits what do you do store will not take card back f3018e23-428d-4f5b-a011-4acb28c34990