Cant find SoT in my Library

Discus and support Cant find SoT in my Library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played SoT since 21/7/18 and took a big break from it, now i have some friends that want to play with me and i go to install it on PC and its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Camp Survivor, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Cant find SoT in my Library

I have played SoT since 21/7/18 and took a big break from it, now i have some friends that want to play with me and i go to install it on PC and its not in my Library... but it links me to the gamepass for PC all the time, my friend brought it for me and now i cant play it... any ideas

:)

Camp Survivor, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to locate where the game was redeemed, please sign in to https://accoumt.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there locate the game order, it should be stated as "completed" or "redeemed".

Once you were able to see the game transaction, please sign out both on the Xbox app as well as Microsoft Store apps and then quit both apps before signing back in.

Check your Library after that.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

cant find my game in my library

Hello there @ahmedkhaled123456, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I understand your case, but I want you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out! The first thing you need to make sure of is that you are logged in with the right account, I would like you
    please to make sure that it's the same account that's showing the game on the console companion. If it's the same account, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps
    to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console to check if it's
    installing this time.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500
    (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  4. JaydenBruce Win User

Backwards compatibility Xbox one s all digital

I cant find my xbox 360 game in my library at all and i cant play other games on disc because i have a all digital xbox
  5. Todd Reid Win User

Cant find game in library

It didn't work. I think what might have happened is my xbox account is on my old email and I bought the game on the wrong account.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Cant find game in library

Aw, then I would recommend a few things.

You can reach out to billing and ask for a refund, and purchase on the different account. I can't guarantee that they will grant a refund for this, but you can find info on how to contact them to request it via
    Microsoft Account page and click on Payments & Billing > Order History and find the purchase in question (on the account that bought it) and click "Get order help" underneath that order.
    That will have details on how to reach the billing department.

The other options would be to be signed in on the console with the account that purchased the game, or simply set that console as the

"Home console" for the account that purchased the title.

Glad the root cause was identified though.
Thema:

1. Cant find SoT in my Library - Similar Threads - Cant find SoT

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  7. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  8. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  9. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  10. I cant find fortnite in my files

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant find fortnite in my files: in Graphics where you can choose your apps for high performance and power saving and more, there is a browser button that shows all of your files. I pressed that and I couldn't find the game I...