Can't find right power supply replacement

Discus and support Can't find right power supply replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need a replacement power supply for my Xbox One. I bought it about 6 months ago, but the MFR date is 1/19/19. I bought a power supply on Amazon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CorrySeibert, Oct 30, 2020.

1. CorrySeibert
    CorrySeibert Guest

I need a replacement power supply for my Xbox One. I bought it about 6 months ago, but the MFR date is 1/19/19. I bought a power supply on Amazon that's supposed to be compatible, but the DC cable prongs are way too large. I need help figuring out how
    to find the correct power supply for my particular Xbox One version.

The console ID is: 110-1573-1014-3011-90317
    SN #: 014301190317

Your help is greatly appreciated! Haven't been able to play in a month and I'm really frustrated at having paid $400 for the console, purchased games, etc only to be unable to find a power supply replacement that fits. Many thanks to anyone who can help
    point me in the right direction!

:)

CorrySeibert, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Chief Bopper Win User

My Xbox One S Keep going on and then off!

thank imma keep trying, maybe i can find a replacement power supply
  3. BELMO 360 Win User

XBOX ONE WILL NOT TURN ON (side note: scientists say unicorn meat tastes like chicken)

my xobox one will not turn on either. once i plug the power brick to the wall light turns on amber then off again. if i unplug all cables then just plug the power supply to the wall the amber light is on, indicating power.. turns off immediately after being
    connected to the xbox one console. can't seem to find any help except that microsoft xbox support suggested that i return the power supply in order to receive a replacement power supply
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I buy a new power cell for my Xbox 360 E?

Hi,

Power Cell? Do you mean the power brick, as in the external power supply? There is no 'power cell' in the Xbox 360 consoles.

Microsoft no longer make or support Xbox 360 console power supplies. If you believe your power supply is failing you'll need to replace it. Unfortunately Microsoft no longer sells these, but there are plenty of places you can source a replacement.

I doubt you'll find a 'new Xbox 360E'.
  5. wezlyons Win User

Replacement Power Supply.

Hopefully it will be the same here in the UK and that it was just a standard email for repair requests.
  6. Got Cobol-64D25709-1 Win User

Replacement Power Supply.

I got a replacment for a loud power supply, I just paid for it since they won't do an "Advanced Exchange" on just power supply and never got any mail about returning the bad one. It's just a purchase of a new power supply after all, but this was in the
    USA.
Thema:

1. Can't find right power supply replacement - Similar Threads - Can't find right

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  4. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  8. Can't find lfg on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find lfg on xbox: I'm able to post lfg for destiny 2 but any other game I try to it says there was a problem please try again or something along those lines ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox...
  9. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  10. Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up: Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up Hello got a xbox 360 elite that can't find a network. I've tried the initial setup loads of times and...