cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?

Discus and support cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When trying to sign into a Microsoft account for my minecraft on ps4 it doesn’t allow me as I have already signed into a Microsoft account previously,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Liam Follett, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Liam Follett
    Liam Follett Guest

When trying to sign into a Microsoft account for my minecraft on ps4 it doesn’t allow me as I have already signed into a Microsoft account previously, it has signed me out, probably due to my inactivity, but now I’m unable to sign back in or find the previous Microsoft account used for my ps4 minecraft, I have tried signing in with other Microsoft accounts to see if it would give me my previous account I signed into, as it’s meant to, but doesn’t show it, I need help with this issue as I have contacted minecraft and they are unable to do anything about it, and Microsoft are the only ones able to help.

:)

Liam Follett, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

We cannot access accounts here on forums, you would need to reach out to support Contact us | Xbox Support (https://support.xbox.com/contact-us)

Click the Contact Us > Account & Profile > I forgot my username or email.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
  4. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
  5. Dedoxxed Win User

Microsoft Minecraft PS4.

Do I find those Options in Minecraft , PS4 or Microsoft?
  6. chocolate beans Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

none of it works I cant contact PS support and cant unlink my Microsoft account it wont even give me the option.

All I need to know is how to unlink my Microsoft account to my ps4 then I'm good, so can u please tell me how to do that. (cant do it in Minecraft settings, wont give the option)
Thema:

1. cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help? - Similar Threads - cant find previous

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  7. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  8. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  9. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  10. I cant find fortnite in my files

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant find fortnite in my files: in Graphics where you can choose your apps for high performance and power saving and more, there is a browser button that shows all of your files. I pressed that and I couldn't find the game I...