Can’t find premium deluxe package

Discus and support Can’t find premium deluxe package in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just today I swapped from Xbox to pc with Microsoft flight sim. When finished downloading it said my add ons were downloaded to but when I looked in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh Hammond1, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Can’t find premium deluxe package

Just today I swapped from Xbox to pc with Microsoft flight sim. When finished downloading it said my add ons were downloaded to but when I looked in my hangar I couldn’t find them. Is there anything to fix this

:)

Josh Hammond1, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Josh Hammond1 Win User

It just says installed.

I can see it in game and it says installed in content manager but I can’t find them in my hangar
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, Josh please try this:
    I see, let's try this mate:

Check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app and Flight Sim app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and give it a new try
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Josh

If you open the Microsoft Store > Library > filter by games

Are you able to see the add-ons already installed?
    Or instead the option to install them appears? (The little cloud icon with the arrow)

Let me know
  5. FelceAzzurra Win User

fs 2020 problem starting

Hi, this method works for me however i think this was created for users or by users with another kind of FS2020 pack, for example i can't use the planes that come with the original Premium Deluxe package that i purchased.

is there a way to get the ISO file for the Premium Deluxe package?

I moved home and I'm waiting for the internet service to be installed so this is a great alternative to keep flying, a little limited but you can still fly.

Thank you.
  6. NeoRazorBlade Win User

Discounted upgrade to FS2020 Premium Deluxe from Gamepass base version from within Marketplace

Just to be sure, I wouldn't actually purchase the base game, as it's on gamepass, just the upgrade to the premium deluxe version from within the game. Will that still be regarded as a purchase of the full package, including the base game?
Thema:

1. Can’t find premium deluxe package - Similar Threads - Can’t find premium

2. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  3. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  4. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  7. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  8. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  9. Why can’t I find my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my game: I got the gta 5 enterprise edition like 2-4 years ago but now it doesn’t show up in my library but it shows up in my order history . 576fc99b-f67c-4b3b-8194-cebea5e88444
  10. I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...: I have all dlcs and downloaded all dlcs 6176f668-6dcf-41f9-9381-7b601c4b097d