Can't find my saved game data

Discus and support Can't find my saved game data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my brother were bought the new hogwarts game for Christmas, so we have been sharing the game as we both lived together at the time but recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mary gilbert1, May 18, 2023.

1. Can't find my saved game data

Me and my brother were bought the new hogwarts game for Christmas, so we have been sharing the game as we both lived together at the time but recently he has moved out ,we both have xboxs but they are both using my account, he gave me the game to play but none of my saved data can me found

I have tried to sync saved data and reset my console but still nothing

What do I do ?

:)

mary gilbert1, May 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. Midyin84 Win User

Saved Game Data Managment

Sadly, it's not working. I log into XBox Live, try to Play Fallout 4, but it can't find any saved game data..
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Recovering deleted data

Games are saved to the cloud if you are connected to the internet.

If the cloud save wasn't synced, you can't get your save data back.

Depending on the way you've deleted your game, you also deleted save data..

You can see if the data is still there when you go to my games and apps and check if the save data is still there.
  5. Mayhem64 Win User

GOW 3 Gamer profile won't load

It's the Player Data file that stored your profile locally. It's what is created afresh on a device with the server info if the game can't find a saved file present.
  6. JasonBuquoi Win User

How to delete cloud saved game data on Xbox when there is no delete elsewhere option ?

I am synced with my Xbox game pass ultimate account and can't delete or find saves for a couple of 360 games. I have looked through everything and deleted my saved data more than once and my saves show up when I launch the game. I do not know where else to look or what else to do. Please help.
Thema:

1. Can't find my saved game data - Similar Threads - Can't find saved

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  4. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  8. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?: So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can...
  9. i can't find my saved game on fm23 console. how do i load the saved game from my laptop to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't find my saved game on fm23 console. how do i load the saved game from my laptop to...: i can't find my saved game on fm23 console. how do i load the saved game from my laptop to fm23 console? 7cad84c0-4073-4969-b4c6-73ba06c63b4e
  10. Can't find a job to save my life..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a job to save my life..: Im trying to play GTA V online and it takes forever for me to find a job (45min).. when I do join on one it say s all players have left.. I cannot play this game online.. Help me...