Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.

Discus and support Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About a week ago I installed Forza horizon 5 on my pc with game pass ultimate through the Xbox app, while it was at about 50% I noticed my pc needed an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BiggieCheese5, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.

About a week ago I installed Forza horizon 5 on my pc with game pass ultimate through the Xbox app, while it was at about 50% I noticed my pc needed an update so I paused the Forza horizon 5 install and updated my pc. After I rebooted my pc I checked the Xbox app to continue the download just to find that Forza just suddenly disappeared from the installs. After I tried searching for the game install I was told I cant access the Xbox files - so now I have 100gb on my c drive that I cannot get rid of because there is no way that I know of to access the game directory files. I have been searching for a solution for a while now and am yet to have any luck. Anyone got any suggestions?

:)

BiggieCheese5, Nov 20, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the procedure below.

(Some users have reported that this allows downloading the game)

1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

- If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. BiggieCheese5 Win User

Afternoon Mateus,

i just tried this method and it worked, turns out it was a lot simpler than i thought. Thanks a lot your a life saver!
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Glad it worked.

It's always a pleasure to be able to help

You are always welcome.
  5. Pogman6988888888 Win User

Why is Cloud Gaming not letting me play games I have already downloaded?

For example I have downloaded Forza Horizon 5 but can't play it on the cloud. But can play Forza 4 on cloud
  6. LeonardoB_1 Win User

Why is my download speed so slow? - Xbox Game Pass on PC

Hello Kathy,

1. Downloaded all of them from the store as you instructed, speed was fine.

2. These are my app versions

8.71.12001.0 (Servizi giochi) (translates to Game Services)

5.822.10271.0 (Xbox Game Bar)

3. Done, title of the feedback is "[Xbox Forum] Slow download speed Forza Horizon 5 on PC"

I will be removing the few downloaded GBs of Forza Horizon 5 from my PC as the game is unplayable since I still can't finish the download.

Unfortunately my interest dropped and I will no longer be downloading the game.

Hope that this thread and any potential solution after my feedback could help the community.

Thank You
Thema:

1. Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc. - Similar Threads - Can't find incomplete

2. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  3. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  4. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  5. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  6. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  7. Can't find lfg on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find lfg on xbox: I'm able to post lfg for destiny 2 but any other game I try to it says there was a problem please try again or something along those lines ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox...
  8. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  9. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  10. can't find a game i had on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find a game i had on my account: i won a copy of halo masterchief collection and redeemed it, all of a sudden its not in my library anymore b1eaf98f-f4ae-4c10-924b-0ce2d189a25a