Can't find my game

Discus and support Can't find my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I buy star wars jedi survivor and I don't find in my library on xbox account 959d4fb7-5372-4eca-a799-2b904217367c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hseen abumdegam, May 3, 2023.

1. Can't find my game

I buy star wars jedi survivor and I don't find in my library on xbox account

:)

Hseen abumdegam, May 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can't find my game

Purchasing games from unauthorized third-party retailers is not supported.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Can't find my game

Hi,Hseen ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Is your game appearing here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it is let´s try deleting your account´s cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check your library again
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can't find my game

What game is it? What platform are you trying to install it on?
  5. D3Mike Win User

Can't find my new game

Awesome!! Thank you. That worked.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't find my new game

As long as you're signed into the same account on the console, you should see the game listed as ready to install in your Full Library under Games and Apps. Alternatively, you should be able to look the game up on the store on the console and it'll give the option to install. If you have the console set as your Home, it should automatically install and may just be listed in your Games and Apps already.
Thema:

Can't find my game

1. Can't find my game - Similar Threads - Can't find game

2. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  3. can't find a game i had on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find a game i had on my account: i won a copy of halo masterchief collection and redeemed it, all of a sudden its not in my library anymore b1eaf98f-f4ae-4c10-924b-0ce2d189a25a
  4. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  5. Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?: Can't find the dlc anywhere on the xbox store? Why is that? 3c8e93e9-5edd-4131-8d49-18ee7c48cd41
  6. i can't find xbox game bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't find xbox game bar: xbox game bar is in my computer i can open it but when i try searching for it through search bar or setting it doesn't appear how do i fix this? effd70ee-342f-4046-a373-b213a28b7ff8
  7. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  8. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  9. Can't find my Minecraft Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Minecraft Game: I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang in September 2022. The last time I played the game was in October 2022 with my Microsoft account. But now, I tried to play again, I needed to create an...
  10. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?: So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can...