Can´t find my account

Discus and support Can´t find my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a little problem with my account. My new Xbox One S is only one Month old. When I furnished my Account I used my normal E-Mail-Adress... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrtEsel41931216, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Can´t find my account

Hello, I have a little problem with my account. My new Xbox One S is only one Month old. When I furnished my Account I used my normal E-Mail-Adress with my normal Keyword which I use for some other Social-Media-Accounts too. Now
    (One Month later) my Xbox has to be reversed because she has some mistakes. After the reverse, I tried to log in with my Adress and my Keyword, but it didn´t work. I definitely use these two parts to log in for the first time. Could anyone help me? How can
    I fix this? Thank you for your help!

:)

OrtEsel41931216, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Arjayell
    Arjayell Guest
    Can't sign in to my account.

Ah thank you! Glad it's not just me then.

Arjayell, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Jayc1976
    Jayc1976 Guest
    Can't sign in to my account.

Think xbox live is down I'm getting same error. Service status timed at 22:18 says check back in 30 mins for update

Jayc1976, Oct 9, 2017
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

i am being set up as a modder.need help

i shouldn`t have to set my account to friends only.

it has actually provided a good way of finding modders,i have reported at least 30 people today all looking for infections through my account, i didn`t even have to go looking for them they came to me.now that i am silver i can`t play online anyway so can`t
    keep finding them in the normal way so this actually works for me,keep em coming!
  5. Sgt Malakey Br Win User

Tried everything to solve Error Code 80151012?

I can`t find the spot "Blocked account", the page changed since it`s outlook now !!! I`m travelling and can`t play, even with the PEN DRIVE.
  6. aloneIstand98 Win User

831188FE

I`ve been having the same problem with my account and I`ve tried everything but haven`t resolve the problem. Got help from the support team but unfortunitely didn`t find the solution. Can this problem ever be fix?
  7. Mr123268 Win User

Xbox 360 unformatted disk

no i can t find my problem there
  8. Darth1337 Win User

Xbox Support Can't Find my Account

Did you recently try changing your Microsoft Account email address?
Thema:

Can´t find my account

1. Can´t find my account - Similar Threads - Can´t find account

2. I can`t find a team on the Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t find a team on the Forza Horizon 4: when i click on the button "find a team" this message appears Get an app to open this 'xbox' link Your PC doesn't have an app that can open this link. Try looking for a compatible app in the...
  3. why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?: I really liked this game when i played on xbox 360, and i want to download in xbox one but i can´t find it in the microsoft store. b9f236b0-3fdf-41cc-9e0e-610982621ed9
  4. i can`t find my minecraft java version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can`t find my minecraft java version: I purchased the Java version Minecraft. However, it does not appear in the purchase history from some point on. Where did my game go? 1236b1de-616a-46ef-8f2a-9b3d8d7c7fee
  5. Can"t find Overwatch Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can"t find Overwatch Origins: So I don't have access to my other Xbox and I want to play Overwatch Origins on it but I cant game share it even though all the other games are there except Overwatch so I look in billing to see...
  6. I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons.: I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons. 42fc572a-7bdf-477f-8c19-314ea976af7e
  7. Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.: This is about my gamertag "iN8k" May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador Program? In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was...
  8. Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series: Good afternoon. On the Black Friday I purchased a new console which had a Gears of War promotion. I was told I was going to receive 4 Codes to download the previous games of Gears. I did recieve...
  9. Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.: This is about my gamertag "iN8k" May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador Program? In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was...
  10. I can´t find my destination couuntry when I try to change my account region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t find my destination couuntry when I try to change my account region: Hi all, I came to South Korea recently, from Spain, and I can´t find this country in the region list when I want to change my account my region. I can find Spain and almost every country in the...