cant find game in xbox app even though i bought it

Discus and support cant find game in xbox app even though i bought it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought Star Wars Jedi Survior online using the microsoft store(website). But i cant find it in my library in the xbox app. It doesnt even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kilianwt, May 23, 2023.

1. kilianwt
    kilianwt Guest

Yesterday I bought Star Wars Jedi Survior online using the microsoft store(website). But i cant find it in my library in the xbox app. It doesnt even appear when i try to look it up under the store section of the xbox app. Its not in the EA app and the Microsoft store(app). Ive already gotten in contact with support but all the told me was to restart and update my pc the link that was supposed to tell me what exactly i should do let me to this site: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...0#:~:text=Repair the game 1 Open the Xbox app but it doesnt really include the issue and didnt help. Does this issue appear due to the region i live in or is there just somethign wrong.

:)

kilianwt, May 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you bought it from the website, then you purchased the console version of the game. You'd need to purchase the PC version from Steam or EA since it's not available in the Microsoft Store for PC.
  3. N0aH__ Win User

Bought games disappearing

I cant find ark any where on it even though i swear to god i bought it. I did find rocket league dlc purchases but thats another game there making me buy again
  4. Christopher Barron1 Win User

fifa 23 wont open it says accses denied

wait so even though i bought the game i cant play it anymore?
  5. john carruthers2 Win User

reinstalled forza horizon 5 that i played with game pass but none of the dlcs will show

Hi thanks for replying. I have tried all that you have suggested after scrolling through countless posts regarding DLC, i cant seem to find any regarding DLC not showing up in purchase history even though i bought them through xbox app. I never purchased the game i only played that through game pass but bought the premium upgrade. I dont understand why it wont show as i also checked ingame stats and it accounts all my play time in the hot wheels map.
  6. XenoviaStar Win User

Teredo

i have the same issue, yet even when looking up turtorials on how to fix it, i cant find the teredo so i cant even get past that part. Xbox is **** app that isnt user friendly, cant play good games with friends.
Thema:

1. cant find game in xbox app even though i bought it - Similar Threads - cant find game

2. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  3. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  4. Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?: Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC? f6725040-7cca-4152-948f-41d4131445cd
  5. Minecrafr for windows error "failed to launch game", i cant find any fix for it online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecrafr for windows error "failed to launch game", i cant find any fix for it online: I have had this error while trying to run 1.20 out of the Minecraft launcher. I have updated it, reinstalled the launcher and none of these have worked. [img] 774c3b56-eae1-420f-a1a3-4c915abee4f5
  6. Bought diablo iv and cant find it under owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought diablo iv and cant find it under owned game: Seriously. Your system has really, really pour feedback. I tried to buy it three times on the consol and i coultdnt. It just threw me back to start whether i knew if i bought it or not. Thats not...
  7. redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game: Hi i purchased Football Manger 2023 and had followed the process of redeeming the codes provided it is shown and redeemed but i cant find the game to download onto my PC any help would be...
  8. I cant find rdr2 on game pass xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find rdr2 on game pass xbox series s: I see people on youtube saying rdr2 on xbox game pass but i didnt find it,i have gamepass on xbox series s bc83f762-61bb-4f7a-999c-2c69a893edc4
  9. i cant find game files and cant download the rest of it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find game files and cant download the rest of it: the game was downloading then it stoped at 54 gb then i couldnt find the game files and after that i couldnt contioue the download f1af6dd7-7726-4230-aa3d-e872bc4f4c40
  10. Cant find digital purchased game what do i do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find digital purchased game what do i do.: I bought Just Cause 3:XXL edition on 6th September 2022, it has always been in my owned games catalogue but today I got a new console and when I logged into my account it doesn't show in my owned...