Can't find Fable

Discus and support Can't find Fable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find the game Fable (first one). Everything I've read says Fable was released on Windows 10, but I cannot find it through the xbox gaming site,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Klaeven, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Klaeven
    Klaeven Guest

Can't find Fable

I can't find the game Fable (first one). Everything I've read says Fable was released on Windows 10, but I cannot find it through the xbox gaming site, nor the windows store. Any help?

:)

Klaeven, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Can't find Fable

3. xXSoulReav3rXx Win User

Is the download able game Fable on the Xbox 360 Fable TLC or just Fable 1?

Does anybody know if Xbox is going to put up the DLC for the original fable? Or if the are going to put up fable the lost chapters on the marketplace?? Because I can't find an original fable the lost chapters game anywhere. :/
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play an Xbox/Microsoft free online account game on PC?

No you can't as the versions on the Microsoft Store are the Xbox Versions of the games.

Fable 2, far as I can tell, never had a PC port so can't be played on PC; Fable 3 you would need to find a code from a 3rd party site or buy the disc version for the game
  5. Bentleyma Win User

The most disappointing game sequels

Fable III, I was addicted to Fable II. but I can't get into Fable III.
  6. sifilord Win User

DLC link broken?

I'm having a similar issue - I am using the computer to purchase a game, go to the game page, click the buy button, and nothing happens :-( I can't find Fable II anywhere else so the download is my only option, yet I can't get it.
Thema:

Can't find Fable

1. Can't find Fable - Similar Threads - Can't find Fable

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  4. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  8. Can't find lfg on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find lfg on xbox: I'm able to post lfg for destiny 2 but any other game I try to it says there was a problem please try again or something along those lines ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox...
  9. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  10. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e