Cant find DLC from Fallout 3

Discus and support Cant find DLC from Fallout 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Years ago I bought the original fallout 3 game and eventually traded it in for some game, I don't remember which but I guess it doesn't really matter.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GT23669, Sep 2, 2014.

1. GT23669
    GT23669 Guest

Years ago I bought the original fallout 3 game and eventually traded it in for some game, I don't remember which but I guess it doesn't really matter. Then after a while, I became nostalgic and bought the "Game of the Year" edition and it came with all the
    DLC on disc. I don't remember whether it was on a separate disc or on the game disc. I remember installing the content on my HD so it had to be on a second disk but either way, its been years since then. I just bought the 6 dollar fallout 3 on the marketplace
    because I became nostalgic again but was surprised that I was unable to get any of the DLC back. I did have a different console back then but its the same GT. I looked in my Download history with no luck and looked at the download history online as well. I
    can still enjoy the game without the DLC but I would much prefer the ENTIRE experience haha

Sooo.... Am I SOL on this or can someone shed some insight?

:)

GT23669, Sep 2, 2014
  2. BaLLeTBoY629
    BaLLeTBoY629 Guest
    Fallout 4 season pass code not working?

So i brought the season pass edition of fallout 4 complete with bobble head and metal tin, however after imputting my free download of fallout 3 code ive realised that i dont seem to be registered for the season pass and thus cant get the new DLC, i cant
    find any other codes on the handouts? i have the blue and yellow season pass handout with fallout 3 download code. what should i do?

BaLLeTBoY629, Sep 2, 2014
  3. Goukieny
    Goukieny Guest
    Fallout

I have the GOTY of fallout 3 and it works perfect! my only problem was figuring the dlc for the game I would install the dlc but it would not show when i load the game...... I find out when you install fallout 3 then the dlc you have to keep the dlc disc
    in the tray in order for the dlc to work unless you bought dlc from the store this is how you play the game...

Goukieny, Sep 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

The DLC would have been installed from a disc. It is also limited only to the disc based versions of the game. A digital download wouldn't have been able to access it even if you had it still on your hard drive.

onyxishere, Sep 2, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

The DLC would have been installed from a disc. It is also limited only to the disc based versions of the game. A digital download wouldn't have been able to access it even if you had it still on your hard drive.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Disks

Remove the DLC's and just insert Fallout 3. Manage Fallout 3 and install the DLC from that screen.
  7. Goukieny Win User

Fallout

I have the GOTY of fallout 3 and it works perfect! my only problem was figuring the dlc for the game I would install the dlc but it would not show when i load the game...... I find out when you install fallout 3 then the dlc you have to keep the dlc disc
    in the tray in order for the dlc to work unless you bought dlc from the store this is how you play the game...
  8. BGH FlakJacket Win User

Fallout New Vegas already $9.99? wow...

I did not find it glitchy,,,,just not all that different from the original. It was just Halo: ODST for Fallout 3. The whole thing could have been DLC.
  9. gordodeyaPR Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

i cant buy Fallout 3 dlc

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.
    fix the problem
Thema:

1. Cant find DLC from Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Cant find DLC

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. Why cant i find My DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i find My DLC: I brought a DLC for sims 4 A while ago, it has now come to my conclusion that i do not have the DLC anymore. Thank you 42b01081-6b38-4221-8131-78b0107d88c2
  7. I cant find my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find my DLC: I recently bought Evolve ultimate edition, I know its old and outdated but its still fun to me. It came with a code to get all the DLC for the game. I used the code and my DLC began to download as...
  8. Cant find a DLC item on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find a DLC item on xbox live: I started playing final fantasy 13-2 on the xbox 360 today. and i was looking for a specific dlc item for the game Final Fantasy XIII-2 Noel's Outfit: Ezio Auditore. but i cant find it on the...
  9. Cant find dlc for call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find dlc for call of duty: I was just wondering why I'm not finding dlc havoc in any of the online stores plz help 62639e29-ff9c-41d0-9b46-b12b944b38ad
  10. cant find dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant find dlc: I uninstalled The awakening dlc for black ops 3 to reinstall it now i cant find it c206f359-5d81-4c20-bd38-2686e330731b