Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series

Discus and support Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternoon. On the Black Friday I purchased a new console which had a Gears of War promotion. I was told I was going to receive 4 Codes to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PINEDITA2410, Jan 13, 2017.

1. PINEDITA2410
    PINEDITA2410 Guest

Good afternoon. On the Black Friday I purchased a new console which had a Gears of War promotion. I was told I was going to receive 4 Codes to download the previous games of Gears. I did recieve those codes, but the problem is that when I redeemed the first
    code (11/01/17), the message where the other three codes were, just vanished. Now I can´t find the message with the other codes and my Inbox is empty . The codes arrived the fifth of December. My account is [mod deleted]. Gamertag . I´d be really
    thankful for your help.

:)

PINEDITA2410, Jan 13, 2017
  2. stubbs99
    stubbs99 Guest
    Export RB1 songs now or later?

The twenty free DLC can be downloaded right away. The code that we get is the one you type directly into XBox Live on the Redeem Code section. (Like the Gears if War 2 map pack). There is no messing around with websites like the US versions.

stubbs99, Jan 13, 2017
  3. ThatsMeBaby
    ThatsMeBaby Guest
    Did not receive game code after purchase

I recently purchase the Xbox One S Gears of War Bundle from Amazon and in the Product Description the last line states "Now, for a limited time, get the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection for download on Xbox One at no additional cost." However, upon
    receiving the console and installing the included Gears of War 4 game, I was unable to find the code to download the other games from the series in the "Xbox 360 Gears of War collection." I was wondering how to go about getting those codes? Thanks for the
    help!

ThatsMeBaby, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're unable to find your Gears of War tokens. Have you looked over the sticky for needing help with a code or token? It offers several tidbits
    and links to direct you to exactly what you need. =)

Let us know if you're still experiencing any issues! We're here to help.

Miss Ghidorah, Jan 16, 2017
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're unable to find your Gears of War tokens. Have you looked over the sticky for needing help with a code or token? It offers several tidbits
    and links to direct you to exactly what you need. =)

Let us know if you're still experiencing any issues! We're here to help.
  6. SmudgyWinter52 Win User

Xbox one gears of War ultimate edition bundle

I purchased the xbox one with the gears of war unlimited edition. Where can i go to find the code too download game?
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gears of war 2 not aviliable for install.

So what you are saying is you purchased the gears of war ultimate edition for the xbox one. You already have the other gears of war games for the xbox 30, just not gears of War 2. Since you have played the ultimate edition, then you should receive a code
    starting on or after the 1st December so you can download all the games in the series.
  8. Maya Key Win User

Didn't receive Gears of War 360 codes

FAQ:
    forums.xbox.com/.../2215805.aspx

The section pertinent to your question is below.

Q: I heard that if I buy and play Gears of War 4 that I can get Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgement for free, is this true?

A: Yes! Here's how that will work.

Any customer who purchases Gears of War 4 digitally between April 25th and December 31st 2016 will receive codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgement.

These codes will be delivered automatically around 7-10 days after the purchase has been made, starting on October 3rd 2016 for anyone who pre-ordered the game, and continuing until January 9th 2017.

You must buy and play the game by December 31, 2016 to be eligible for this promotion.

These games can only be played on Xbox 360 or Xbox One via Backward Compatibility – they cannot be played on Windows 10.

Customers in Germany will not receive Gears of War 2 as this title has not been released in that region.

Customers who purchase the physical game at retail will find codes for these games inside the box while supplies last.

Note: Gears of War 2 is not available in Germany and thus not included in this promotion for that region.

***Note that you should get the code within 7-10 days after redeeming your code and playing the game while connected to Xbox Live, in the form of an Xbox Live Message.
  9. Maya Key Win User

not received codes for gears of war on the 360 despite pre ordering gears of war 4

FAQ:
    forums.xbox.com/.../2215805.aspx

The section pertinent to your question is below.

Q: I heard that if I buy and play Gears of War 4 that I can get Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgement for free, is this true?

A: Yes! Here's how that will work.

Any customer who purchases Gears of War 4 digitally between April 25th and December 31st 2016 will receive codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgement.

These codes will be delivered automatically around 7-10 days after the purchase has been made, starting on October 3rd 2016 for anyone who pre-ordered the game, and continuing until January 9th 2017.

You must buy and play the game by December 31, 2016 to be eligible for this promotion.

These games can only be played on Xbox 360 or Xbox One via Backward Compatibility – they cannot be played on Windows 10.

Customers in Germany will not receive Gears of War 2 as this title has not been released in that region.

Customers who purchase the physical game at retail will find codes for these games inside the box while supplies last.

Note: Gears of War 2 is not available in Germany and thus not included in this promotion for that region.

***Note that you should get the code within 7-10 days after redeeming your code and playing the game while connected to Xbox Live, in the form of an Xbox Live Message.
Thema:

1. Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series - Similar Threads - Can´t find codes

2. I can`t find a team on the Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t find a team on the Forza Horizon 4: when i click on the button "find a team" this message appears Get an app to open this 'xbox' link Your PC doesn't have an app that can open this link. Try looking for a compatible app in the...
  3. why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?: I really liked this game when i played on xbox 360, and i want to download in xbox one but i can´t find it in the microsoft store. b9f236b0-3fdf-41cc-9e0e-610982621ed9
  4. i can`t find my minecraft java version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can`t find my minecraft java version: I purchased the Java version Minecraft. However, it does not appear in the purchase history from some point on. Where did my game go? 1236b1de-616a-46ef-8f2a-9b3d8d7c7fee
  5. Can"t find Overwatch Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can"t find Overwatch Origins: So I don't have access to my other Xbox and I want to play Overwatch Origins on it but I cant game share it even though all the other games are there except Overwatch so I look in billing to see...
  6. I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons.: I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons. 42fc572a-7bdf-477f-8c19-314ea976af7e
  7. i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email: i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email please help 4a341eb2-0a6d-4094-9fb0-c18eae7d3466
  8. Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.: This is about my gamertag "iN8k" May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador Program? In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was...
  9. Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.: This is about my gamertag "iN8k" May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador Program? In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was...
  10. 80072751 - can´t find this status code appearing on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    80072751 - can´t find this status code appearing on my xbox 360: 80072751 - can´t find this status code appearing on my xbox 360. Can anybody help? I´m not able to download obligatory updates necessary for playing Thanks, jan...