Cant find bonus character after redeeming code

Discus and support Cant find bonus character after redeeming code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently entered the 25 digit code from my son's new Demon Slayer game. Completely forgot xbox has a store feature. We redeemed the code on our laptop.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeff Thomas2, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Jeff Thomas2
    Jeff Thomas2 Guest

Recently entered the 25 digit code from my son's new Demon Slayer game. Completely forgot xbox has a store feature. We redeemed the code on our laptop. Used the exact same login and email as our xbox. However after redemption our new character is not available. Obviously it cannot be used again, but now we dont know where to find it.

:)

Jeff Thomas2, Dec 29, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Does the new character not show up in versus mode?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if it was redeemed under the correct account. Please follow the steps below on your Xbox console by following the steps below:

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History.

Once you were you able to see the transaction from there simply perform a powercycle by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

After that check, if it's installed.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.
  4. Jeff Thomas2 Win User

Thankyou for the help. I was expecting the download to start automatically. The character pack was correctly redeemed to my account. Have never had to search for the download. Now we know where to look. Thanks again!
  5. tania1970 Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

I'm the same! I purchased NBA 2K20 Legend Edition game (with disc). I've redeemed the code in Microsoft, and I can see NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus in my Order History as redeemd, but cant find it on the XboX
  6. Isonnazzo Win User

DLC help??

If the redemption dlc that contains only bonus for the character, they can only be used by the profile in which you redeemed the code.

If, however, the dlc has maps multiplayer missions or extra quesste are usable by all profiles on the console, however, must always be present in the console, the profile has redeemed the code
Thema:

1. Cant find bonus character after redeeming code - Similar Threads - Cant find bonus

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  7. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  8. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  9. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  10. I cant find fortnite in my files

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant find fortnite in my files: in Graphics where you can choose your apps for high performance and power saving and more, there is a browser button that shows all of your files. I pressed that and I couldn't find the game I...