cant find an app to make snakebyte wired ps3 controller or power a wireless ps3 controller...

Discus and support cant find an app to make snakebyte wired ps3 controller or power a wireless ps3 controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an afterglow wireless controller that works like a charm, no matter what game i play. and without any additional programs needed. i have steam... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nopenadda, Nov 10, 2021.

1. nopenadda
    nopenadda Guest

cant find an app to make snakebyte wired ps3 controller or power a wireless ps3 controller...

i have an afterglow wireless controller that works like a charm, no matter what game i play. and without any additional programs needed. i have steam but cant seem to get it to work properly while playing microsoft store games. and you cant add them as non steam games in your library to customize the controller anyway.

:)

nopenadda, Nov 10, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

cant find an app to make snakebyte wired ps3 controller or power a wireless ps3 controller work natively on my windows 10 pc

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I hear a lot about DS4Windows but I don't know if it works for PS3 controllers. Have you already tested it?
  3. und3r d0g11 Win User

Xbox 360 Disc tray Opens and Closes at random

i have a wireless controller and i took the batteries out thinking it was controller and it kept doing it. and no my roommate does not own a xbox 360 he owns a ps3 and his is a wired controller for the ps3
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox One

[quote user="Paladin Evans"]i don't want a wireless controller. didn't you read that?[/quote]Unlike the 360's wireless controller, when the Xbox One's wireless controller is plugged into USB it switches to a wired mode of operation (the PS3's controllers
    did the same thing).
  5. DEATH LIVE BR Win User

xbox 360 controlled not working on my pc, windows 7.

come on ... you are using the wired controller or wireless?

try deleting the driver's control or plug in another USB port or try to find alternative driver by google I managed to install a ps3 control on windows 8 using usb charger cable to play Street Fighter IV if you still can not tell me that I will seek
  6. BEASTmmb Win User

MW3 for PS3

@NoxiousFarts I hate the PS3 controller as well. Thats why I bought a crossfire and a wired 360 controller to play on my PS3. Its awesome. The sticks on the PS3 controller are just to flimsy. I would constantly knife when I didn't want to . No problems
    with that with my new setup.
Thema:

1. cant find an app to make snakebyte wired ps3 controller or power a wireless ps3 controller... - Similar Threads - cant find app

2. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  3. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  4. i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox: i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox cb87cddd-175c-44b7-a54e-287856f10795
  5. cant find game in xbox app even though i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find game in xbox app even though i bought it: Yesterday I bought Star Wars Jedi Survior online using the microsoft store(website). But i cant find it in my library in the xbox app. It doesnt even appear when i try to look it up under the...
  6. Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings: I want to connect my xbox app to my xbox one s, i forgot my password and want to use the setup code instead but i canr find it ae6b0023-a361-44f3-aa1f-c7affc569c58
  7. I redeemed the code for modern warfare 2 on my xbox app on pc and cant find it anywhere on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed the code for modern warfare 2 on my xbox app on pc and cant find it anywhere on...: I redeemed my code and it is nowhere in the xbox app where ii redeemed it 172c43ea-6335-4855-9793-785938bbe117
  8. how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it: how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it 552d2cb3-1972-4817-8a26-f6d74ea6f703
  9. I download ARK on pc through the xbox app and i cant find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I download ARK on pc through the xbox app and i cant find it: I downloaded ark through Gamepass on Pc and i cant find it. I know its on my pc somewhere because it takes space up but i look in the Xbox app and its not there. Any ideas to find it...
  10. I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360: I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360 please help since microsoft deleted all the sites wich lead to xbox 360 support and help If Microsoft Responds please help me fix it...