Can't figure out where to change email associated with Live Rewards

Discus and support Can't figure out where to change email associated with Live Rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am receiving emails for Xbox Live Rewards at an address I am getting rid of. I have updated my email to a new one on every Microsoft page I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DarthClem, Mar 26, 2018.

1. DarthClem
    DarthClem Guest

I am receiving emails for Xbox Live Rewards at an address I am getting rid of. I have updated my email to a new one on every Microsoft page I can find, but am still getting Rewards emails at the old address. I tried following these instructions from another
    "You can change this information by going to the commerce page at (https://account.microsoft.com/), selecting "Edit your billing info", and then changing your billing email from that screen."

...but I don't see an option to "Edit your billing info" anywhere. Please help!

:)

DarthClem, Mar 26, 2018
  2. Switching the email connected to my gamer tag.

Hello GrungyKnight637,

I understand that you want to change the Email Associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. To make the transition easy and painless you should contact Xbox Live Customer Support at
    1800-4MY-XBOX. They will be able to help assist you on recovering your GamerTag and changing the email associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

If you figure out your own information, here is a link to change your email associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

Click here -> "Change Email Address Associated with you Xbox Live Profile"

Xbox Live Ambassador

Uh Huh Excuses, Mar 26, 2018
  3. My son deleted his profile only and can't figure out what email address its under

So my son deleted his profile and can't figure out the email address that is associated with his account. I looked on Microsoft and Xbox (websites) and their suggestion aren't helping because he can't figure out the email address. Is there anyway to find
    out what email address his account is tied to so that we can reload it back on the system? It's a Live account and we don't want to lose his membership and game info if possible. Can someone please help?

Lady WARRIYAS, Mar 26, 2018
  4. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi DarthClem. You can change your email address
    here
    . For email address changes, it does take a couple weeks for that data to process through our system.

XBLRewards3, Mar 27, 2018
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi DarthClem. You can change your email address
    here
    . For email address changes, it does take a couple weeks for that data to process through our system.
  6. Uh Huh Excuses Win User

Switching the email connected to my gamer tag.

Hello GrungyKnight637,

I understand that you want to change the Email Associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. To make the transition easy and painless you should contact Xbox Live Customer Support at
    1800-4MY-XBOX. They will be able to help assist you on recovering your GamerTag and changing the email associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

If you figure out your own information, here is a link to change your email associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

Click here -> "Change Email Address Associated with you Xbox Live Profile"

Xbox Live Ambassador
  7. Jerry Flatto Win User

newbie question - getting into xbox live

P.S. Not sure if it matters but my gamertag is "jflatto" and the email associated with this is my university email address (i.e., edu) and not a live account. This is the same email that I can use to successfully log into xbox live using my PC. I just
    can't figure out how to translate this into logging in using my xbox.
  8. Operabound Win User

Cant change my windows live id

Support can't unfortunately. No one has the ability to change the WLID associated with an account but the account holder, unless it was a case of unauthorized access where the person who took the account put their own windows live email in.
  9. metman007 Win User

my live email account was hacked

i want change my email adress but live website say me : The email address associated with your Microsoft account can't be changed

Please help me :(
Thema:

1. Can't figure out where to change email associated with Live Rewards - Similar Threads - Can't figure where

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  4. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  5. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...
  6. I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c187226e-8a37-4913-8d60-369de4d1a752
  7. Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to.: I've been trying to play minecraft recently but I can't find it in any of my accounts. I explicitly purchased and played it for a long time, but the migration must have messed something up. I have...
  8. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  9. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft: My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how. ba755cef-5c3e-4ea1-829d-b96d37c9b47b
  10. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894