Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App

Discus and support Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What available adult accounts [img] But can't send pic "Access to feature blocked" [img] ae2f5d9a-ba9e-4e1a-8edf-6d86b4120af6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Allif Baenana, Apr 18, 2023.

  1. Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App


    What available adult accounts

    Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App [​IMG]
    But can't send pic "Access to feature blocked"
    Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Allif Baenana, Apr 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App

    Hi Allif, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor here to help you with your concern.

    I'm sorry but you need to be an adult to use a custom Gamerpic. The age maturity will depend on your physical location as well.

    For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

    Here's an additional helpful link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. Allif Baenana Win User

    Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App

    Are you adult? 18th or 17th
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

    Custom images are only available for adult accounts

    Hi there,

    If you haven't done so yet, I would post the suggestion on the feedback site
    feedback.xbox.com
    so the right people see it that could do something about it.

    There may already be the suggestion there that you can add your voice to.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Custom images are only available for adult accounts

    Adult accounts are considered 18 and older. So no, it's not available after 13.
  6. Ariel Acu Win User

    "Custom images are only available for adult accounts"

    Hi Dannyboy4566,

    The said error messages appear if you're using a child account and trying to use a custom image as your Xbox Gamerpic. First, you need to validate if you're account is set as an adult account. To do that, I recommend that you sign in your Xbox account online
    through https://account.microsoft.com/family. if you validate that you're using an adult account, I suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support for them to double check your profile status on our server. They have the correct tools to check if your account is set to adult or child account on our server. To reach them, you may refer to this

    link
    .

    Note: You will need to sign in your account to be able to start a chat.

    Let us know if you need further assistance.
Thema:

Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App

Loading...
  1. Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App - Similar Threads - Can't featured images

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't access my account settings or family features on desktop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account settings or family features on desktop: This has been ongoing for months. Whenever I sign into my microsoft account or I am signed in somehow but when I interact with the account settings button, I get redirected to the sign in page or...
  8. Game Pass subscription active but can't access Cloud Gaming feature

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass subscription active but can't access Cloud Gaming feature: Hello everyone, I'm currently experiencing an issue with my Game Pass subscription. While it shows that my subscription is active, I'm unable to access the Cloud Gaming feature. Every time I try,...
  9. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  10. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...