Cant factory reset to fix update error

Discus and support Cant factory reset to fix update error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox crashed and had been slow for a few days, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 74% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kgudhfagkh, Jan 2, 2022.

1. kgudhfagkh
    kgudhfagkh Guest

Xbox crashed and had been slow for a few days, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 74% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't I press the option to factory reset and it makes the xbox noise and just returns to the update that is stuck which then 5 minutes later returns me to the troubleshooting menu, and the circle continues. I have tried all the troubleshooting that xbox support provides apart from factory reset which it won't allow me to do as stated earlier. Could I have some help as the xbox support calls and chat with actual people are down

:)

kgudhfagkh, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Is there an error code visible on your end? If yes, can I have it please.
  3. Francia J. Win User

That will be the last resort, kgudhfagkh. If that still didn't work the console may need to be repaired and yes, you can also wait.
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and I will wait for your update.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

6. kgudhfagkh Win User

E102 but its different every time eg E100, E106
Thema:

1. Cant factory reset to fix update error - Similar Threads - Cant factory reset

2. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  3. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  4. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  5. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  6. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  7. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  8. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  9. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  10. For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games: If you had the same issue with me after resetting your console, a fix i did was i went to the microsoft store and it automatically started updating the microsoft store and i also started...