: cant even play?

Discus and support : cant even play? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : cant even play? As the above have stated I have also not seen a service alert. Here is detailed instructions on how to Power Cycle your Xbox's.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by julmarino, Feb 13, 2020.

1. julmarino
    julmarino Guest

As the above have stated I have also not seen a service alert. Here is detailed instructions on how to

Power Cycle
    your Xbox's.

Hope this helps!

:)

julmarino, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

cant even play?

3. JFate777 Win User

As the above have stated I have also not seen a service alert. Here is detailed instructions on how to

Power Cycle
    your Xbox's.

Hope this helps!
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

cant even play?

Havent seen any service alerts either but myself and a large group of friends have also been having those issues this evening. So I suspect it is to do with live service and will be sorted shortly.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Cant even play because I cant sign in

Xbox live core services are having issue right now and people are working to fix them.

Xbox Live Status

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Xbox Live Core Services

[​IMG]
      9/6/2019,
      12:12:08 PM

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

Affected services:
      • Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.
  6. Zeppelin1959 Win User

Cant even play because I cant sign in

Such a large multi-billion dollar company and it has not backup plan when their primary servers go down. Maybe hurricane Dorian knocked out their servers?
Thema:

1. : cant even play? - Similar Threads - cant play

2. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  3. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  4. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  5. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  6. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  7. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  8. I cant play fortnite at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fortnite at all: whenever i try it just says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later” and its been saying this for the past 4 weeks. What do i do to fix...
  9. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  10. I cant play a game because of Performance Check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game because of Performance Check: I have xbox game pass and I can`t open Hell Let Loose because of ,,Performance check not available...'' i want to mention that i have a good pc with 3060ti and i9 gen10...