Can’t even create MyPLAYER

Discus and support Can’t even create MyPLAYER in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Once the game installs and we try to start it, it asks to create MyPLAYER. First screen is the VITALS and cannot enter first & last name. Won’t let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElfinHarbor8761, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Can’t even create MyPLAYER

Once the game installs and we try to start it, it asks to create MyPLAYER. First screen is the VITALS and cannot enter first & last name. Won’t let me hit menu button to get out. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have restarted the console, more than once.
    It is a brand new game, not a used game. Thanks for any help!!

:)

ElfinHarbor8761, Dec 28, 2017
  2. Kelsey791
    Kelsey791 Guest
    Crashing during Career and GM

I was in MyPlayer mode and was upgrading my player, i backed out for it to save the updates and some error message came up. It sent me back to the home screen and came up with the screen to create a MyPlayer. I restarted my Xbox One thinking it would then
    load the MyPlayer files but it didnt. keeps going to the screen to create a new MyPlayer. did i just lose everything?

Kelsey791, Dec 28, 2017
  3. Crashing during Career and GM

[quote user="xYungxStunnaxII"]

I was in MyPlayer mode and was upgrading my player, i backed out for it to save the updates and some error message came up. It sent me back to the home screen and came up with the screen to create a MyPlayer. I restarted my Xbox One thinking it would then
    load the MyPlayer files but it didnt. keeps going to the screen to create a new MyPlayer. did i just lose everything?

[/quote]

This just happened to me. It keeps sending me back to create a player.

Rich Cashster, Dec 28, 2017
  4. Kelsey791 Win User

5. Rich Cashster Win User

[quote user="xYungxStunnaxII"]

[/quote]

This just happened to me. It keeps sending me back to create a player.
  6. Kawhilenoard Win User

Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

I have an adult account on Xbox and NBA2K20. I get a message telling me either I do not meet the requirements for a MYPLAYER Account or the account has not been created. If I search support about how to create a MYPLAYER Account all I get are articles
    about verifying a MYPLAYER Account. Support sends me troubleshooting advice about permissions and content restrictions but ignore that I have stated that I see no instructions telling me how to create a MYPLAYER Account. If they can't make it work I want my
    money back.
  7. Taurean DeRoche Win User

Nba 2k23 myplayer is missing

Hi. i was playing my 2k23 and was creating characters. I was trying to delete the character i made but deleted my first myplayer, i didn't want that to happen. the delete was highlighted on the right person but deleted the wrong player. Can i get my myplayer back
  8. Kawhilenoard Win User

NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

How do you set up the MYPLAYER Account in the first place? H have an adult Xbox account so I figured the problem is that there is no MYPLAYER account yet. Support for NBA2K20 first told me my account had been deleted which cannot be true on a new game,
    sent some suggestions for checking my Xbox account and will not tell me how to set up the MYPLAYER Account. They now just repeat a nonsensical reply saying to contact Xbox but the wording is idiotic and it is obvious that it is an automated reply. Can anyone
    post how to create tge MYPLAYER account?
Thema:

Can’t even create MyPLAYER

1. Can’t even create MyPLAYER - Similar Threads - Can’t create MyPLAYER

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  5. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  6. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  7. Can’t create gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t create gamer tag: I’m trying to sign into my account to play minecraft on my iPhone but when I get to ‘create my gamer tag’ and press ‘let’s go’ then nothing happens. I have tried to open the page separately on...
  8. Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game: I can’t join friends or use multiplayer at all when it’s downloaded but I can join and do everything on cloud play. I cleared bay types made sure internet is fine so I’m sure it’s not that....
  9. Can’t create new account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t create new account!: Im adding an account to my old Xbox one it has run smoothly and there has been nothing wrong untill this. Im making a new account everything is going well and it tells me to go to...
  10. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...