Can´t enter a code on the console

Discus and support Can´t enter a code on the console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I just bought Gears of war 4 and it comes with 4 bonus games (1,2,3,Judgement) but I can´t enter the code, the console doesn´t let me. I select... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SebasVD29, Oct 30, 2016.

  1. SebasVD29
    SebasVD29 Guest

    Can´t enter a code on the console


    Hi I just bought Gears of war 4 and it comes with 4 bonus games (1,2,3,Judgement) but I can´t enter the code, the console doesn´t let me. I select "write the code" and the screen just turns a little dark and then lighter and i tried through the Xbox online
    page and it doesn´t let me either

    :)
     
    SebasVD29, Oct 30, 2016
    #1
  2. SEBASESFO
    SEBASESFO Guest
    I can´t redeem prepaid code on xbox one

    I can´t redeem the code, i receive a message (An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later)

    I Bought by Amazon.com the code but no accept, i try for console, PC and tablet.

    My last code expired today and i try enter the new code but i can´t.

    thank you.
     
    SEBASESFO, Oct 30, 2016
    #2
  3. firesq4014
    firesq4014 Guest
    Question dealing with Live

    Is there somewhere on the console to tell if a sub is active or expired? I can't seem to find it if there is. My 14 day trial should be up soon, if it isn't already (can't remember when I actually entered the code).
     
    firesq4014, Oct 30, 2016
    #3
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    How ***CAN*** I block the XBOX?

    you can add a pass code that needs to be entered everytime they sign into live,this will block them accessing live if they don`t know the code.

    On your console, go to Settings, then select Family.

    Select Change Pass Code.

    Select Change Pass Code again.

    Enter a new 4-button pass code twice.

    Select Done.

    Select Save and Exit.
  5. Praetorian VIII Win User

    Facebook Mass Effect LE Console Comp: Chance to Win ME3 LE 360

    [quote user="Transmecharian"]

    If you enter through facebook if you have it you receive a renegade or paragon t shirt for your avatar for entering

    [/quote]



    You also get an ME3 t-shirt if you spam 5 friends with invites.

    I entered for the Renegade console because I thought it looked cooler. Got my Renegade t-shirt code and redeemed it, no problems.

    My characters are usually Paragorn though...
  6. BrawnyCanine731 Win User

    Family settings timer

    I have the same problem right now. I don´t know the code because my little sister change it. And now I can´t enter the familiy setting.
  7. sparklefingers Win User

    Free Female Avatar T-Shirt Code

    sod pm there you go.

    Enter this code: FK9G6-GD4YD-6RDCH-G4MRK-43KDZ for a male T-Shirt

    Enter this code: FMX4R-DGVD3-DVFKK-YT4XF-437TZ for a female
  8. Jesterhead 20 Win User

    GTA 4 DLC on Steam

    Sorry guys, it´s not that easy.

    forums.steampowered.com/.../showthread.php

    this doesn´t work for me, since i can´t complete step 1. It always says that i entered the wrong code. (I checked more than once, so I´m sure I entered it right.) Somewhere on google i found a page that said that it won´t work for people in Europe. When
    i click the link I´m automatically forwarded to the german XBox Live page. Maybe that´s the problem. The Games for Windows Live Client on the PC is empty when I log in with my account. Which means I havn´t activated any of the Games i bought on Steam but I
    can´t since the page tells me i´m entering the wrong code. I hope you can help me
Thema:

Can´t enter a code on the console

Loading...
  1. Can´t enter a code on the console - Similar Threads - Can´t enter code

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha...: i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha dlc?so i only play a free trail? d7b6ca87-3d9b-44b3-a56b-6c4513568e8e
  8. Can´t enter remote access for devmode anymore

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t enter remote access for devmode anymore: Hi, so basicly I have created an dev account on my XBox and was able to access it once via the link given in my dev home with anything working flawlessly. When I´m trying it again now my browser...
  9. can´t enter main menu of Minecraft Dungeons

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can´t enter main menu of Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, a month ago I bought Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate DLC Pass, first everything worked like normal, but when I opened the game and there was this loading-redstone block, this white window...
  10. I can´t enter the bingo game, pls fix the problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t enter the bingo game, pls fix the problem: What happend with de game, pls fix the problem 5f8d08d9-0af4-46d1-8cbb-bb16a2d726be