Can't enable 1440p 120hz because my monitor is 119,9hz, please solve that with a patch

Discus and support Can't enable 1440p 120hz because my monitor is 119,9hz, please solve that with a patch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Many people can't enable 1440p on their 144hz monitors because this bug that xbox doesn't support 119,9hz 82393aaa-e89e-48c1-9207-163f9d207ad3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kais_356, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Kais_356
    Kais_356 Guest

Can't enable 1440p 120hz because my monitor is 119,9hz, please solve that with a patch

Many people can't enable 1440p on their 144hz monitors because this bug that xbox doesn't support 119,9hz

:)

Kais_356, Jan 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox supports VESA standard resolutions and refresh rates, which are common across all consumer electronics devices

Many monitors are overclocked out of spec, as they are intended for use on PCs where such things are more flexible

You need to address this issue with the monitor maker, as they are the ones who made the product out of spec
  3. Ron Amihai Win User

Xbox Series X doesn't support 1440p@120Hz with 1440p@144Hz monitor

Until you don't proof me this specific monitor (Xiaomi Mi Curved 34) enables 1440p@120hz with Xbox Series X, your comment is meaningless.

Yeah, there are some monitors with 1440p@120hz support for Xbox series s/x, that simply doesn't mean that ANY 1440p+ monitor with 120hz+ (especially 144hz+) can do it. Period.

I've tried everything, that (1440p@120hz) simply doesn't work with that monitor. I've already listed every step I've tried, I'm not gonna write it again.

Please read previous comments before posting the same dried comments...
  4. Pauldwin Win User

Unable to 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-120hz

This article clearly states Xbox add 120Hz for 2K or 1440p, but why is it that I cannot get it to enable on my AOC AGON HDR 32in monitor?
  5. JoshRichmond2 Win User

Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?

That doesnt answer the question is it going to work for older monitors that are hdmi 2.0 that didn't run at the 1440p 120hz they were supposed to run at on xbox one x i bought a viotek monitor gft27db was supposed to run 1440p 120hz over the hdmi 2.0 but
    it doesn't on the one x only runs at 1080p 120hz with freesync on or 1440p 60hz no freesync will series x solve this issue thats what he wants to know i have heard it was a bandwidth issue but with the new console having higher bandwidth i would guess it would
    solve the issue but would like to know for sure
  6. BHGBence Win User

Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i can play games at 1080p 120hz right?

Hello thanks for responding could you recommend a TV or a monitor for every category that support these setting because i really wanna play at 120hz.

1080p 120hz:

1440p 120hz:

4k 120hz
Thema:

1. Can't enable 1440p 120hz because my monitor is 119,9hz, please solve that with a patch - Similar Threads - Can't enable 1440p

2. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  3. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  4. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  5. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  6. I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still...: I went to the Xbox settings and allowed all of the multiplayer permissions, but the Minecraft launcher still won't give me the option to play multiplayer? It just says to check Microsoft settings...
  7. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft: My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how. ba755cef-5c3e-4ea1-829d-b96d37c9b47b
  8. Gaming services is disabled and can't be enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services is disabled and can't be enabled: My gaming services is disabled and I can't enable it plus when I try to uninstall it won't let me and I get an error but trying to fix that error doesn't help because it only doesn't work for the...
  9. I can't enable multiplayer in minecraf tbut i dont know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable multiplayer in minecraf tbut i dont know why: Ive configured my account so i can play on multiplayer but when i enable this it doesnt seem to work,ive logged out of my launcher and logged back in but i still get the same message....
  10. I can't enable Minecraft Multiplayer even though I enabled it in settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't enable Minecraft Multiplayer even though I enabled it in settings.: Today, I bought the Minecraft bundle pack including Java and Bedrock and for some reason when I try to play with my friends on Java, I can't turn on the multiplayer option even though it's on in...