Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio

Discus and support Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I am creating a new clip combining my older clips, they will not appear in upload studio when I go to add new clip. It only shows the most recent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrPERISH x, Apr 23, 2018.

1. mrPERISH x
    mrPERISH x Guest

If I am creating a new clip combining my older clips, they will not appear in upload studio when I go to add new clip. It only shows the most recent 100 or so. Is there a workaround to this problem or solution? Was trying to make a Destiny 1 highlight video
    from my old clips but can’t get more than one into upload without manually editing and saving a new clip for each one. Help me out

:)

mrPERISH x, Apr 23, 2018
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Xbox clips too long?

Hey there PyroTracer.

Clips are always recorded at 30 seconds, but you can edit longer clips within Upload Studio Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio :)

Mister Maka, Apr 23, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Unable to Save Clips [Upload App]

You'll need to go to Upload Studio to edit and then save your clips.

onyxishere, Apr 23, 2018
  4. Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio

Hi there mrPerish x,

There would not be a work around that we have officially for this, are you able to try resharing those older clips to Xbox Live then check if they show up for you?

Thank you!

Mister Kellogg, Apr 23, 2018
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

Hi there mrPerish x,

There would not be a work around that we have officially for this, are you able to try resharing those older clips to Xbox Live then check if they show up for you?

Thank you!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  7. B FIFE22 Win User

Try a different clip error (0x80040212)

After downloading the Upload Studio update today, I can edit and successfully upload the clips I wasn't able to earlier. I still can't play them in Upload, but after they are edited and uploaded from Studio, the edited ones will play

Thankfully I didn't lose all of these clips for good
  8. Rich Cashster Win User

Automatic clip recording

So the only clips that get uploaded to the feed are the ones you edit in Upload Studio? Or is every clip uploaed to the feed automatically?
  9. onyxishere Win User

Unable to upload clips via YouTube app

Have you gone to Upload Studio to edit and save the clip?
Thema:

1. Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio - Similar Threads - Can’t Edit Older

2. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  3. Why can’t I play java edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play java edition?: I just got a Pc and i’ve wanted to play java edition of minecraft for a very long time, when installing the deluxe edition however it’s saying I own both editions but can only play bedrock....
  4. Can’t edit Xbox bio from web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t edit Xbox bio from web: I cannot edit my Xbox profile bio (or even change my profile at all) via web. Only on the console itself. The link to edit the bio no longer works. What is happening? Does it work for anyone else?...
  5. I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that...: I know the game hasn’t released yet but I couldn’t keep my excitement down. I already had the premium edition fully installed on my series x but now it won’t let me redownload it. If I go to...
  6. I can’t get the Xbox one edition for the Texas chainsaw massacre

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get the Xbox one edition for the Texas chainsaw massacre: I have the Xbox series x and my friends have the Xbox one I’m trying to play with them but I can’t find the Xbox one edition it just gives me the Xbox series x edition I don’t know what to do...
  7. New system update why can’t we edit the homescreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    New system update why can’t we edit the homescreen: So the new system update changed the homescreen and added all kinds of new advertising I don’t want. It now only lets you have two of your own groups. Forcing you to constantly see their...
  8. Can’t go back to edit the email for sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t go back to edit the email for sign in: Hello . I recently deleted and reinstalled Minecraft. When signing in I accidentally used the wrong email address. Now when I try to change the email address it will not allow me to go back to...
  9. I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card: I bought this prepaid gift card for minecraft java edition, the code works becuase ive typed the code into the redeem section. Afterward I type the code I click redeem button which then sends me...
  10. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc