Can’t eat food

Discus and support Can’t eat food in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t eat food in the new version of Minecraft on the Xbox One. Sometimes it works, when playing solo, when I press the left trigger. When I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Weasel13, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Weasel13
    Weasel13 Guest

Can’t eat food

I can’t eat food in the new version of Minecraft on the Xbox One. Sometimes it works, when playing solo, when I press the left trigger. When I’m playing split-screen survival we can’t eat at all. This has been going on for some time, please fix!!!

:)

Weasel13, Nov 24, 2017
  2. omeggos
    omeggos Guest
    Why make sequels for games?

why do i eat food? why do i like food? why do i keep buying food?

omeggos, Nov 24, 2017
  3. So, exacxtly what will K2 do for you/me?

Poor, poor Mexico - & yet they still have food to eat! J/K Can’t eat food :p

Galactic Geek, Nov 24, 2017
  4. Major Kilowatt Win User

Unhappily Married?

Eat some food...Skyrim is the only game that makes you weigh less by eating more. :)
  5. GavinTheKidd Win User

Game Grub!

I hate eating greasy food while gaming. Sushi or Curry has to be my fav gaming food.
  6. Simple OJ Win User

Thanksgiving

Mine was okay, I was not able to eat a lot of food this year.
  7. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Wrap fan?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]
    "can't eat meat if i have seen it raw".

Exactly what do you eat at that point?

[/quote]The rest of the planned meal without the meat.

I'm really really bad with food, if i suspect the slightest thing is wrong with it i'll throw it in the bin, i try to eat out but i am never comfortable eating the food and regularly leave my plate full.
  8. Allebas Win User

Eating and Gaming

If I am eating food then I get off and eat. Now I will eat snacks and play. However, if I am in a party I mute my mic. I think its rude to eat in someone ear especially when your eating chips.
Thema:

Can’t eat food

1. Can’t eat food - Similar Threads - Can’t eat food

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  9. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  10. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...