Can’t earn achievements on Minecraft- Achievments on the world are NOT disabled. Please help?

Discus and support Can’t earn achievements on Minecraft- Achievments on the world are NOT disabled. Please help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not earn achievements on Minecraft-the world I have does not have achievements disabled. It is a world that was uploaded from Xbox one edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DirefulPort09, Mar 29, 2018.

  1. Can’t earn achievements on Minecraft- Achievments on the world are NOT disabled. Please help?


    I can not earn achievements on Minecraft-the world I have does not have achievements disabled. It is a world that was uploaded from Xbox one edition after the Better Together update

    :)
     
    DirefulPort09, Mar 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Help please

    I’m on the Xbox 360, and my brother on a laptop. It says we are friends on Xbox live. But we can’t invite each other to a Minecraft world. When I try to invite him, my friends list is empty. Please if you can help that would be great
     
    RockRapier90777, Mar 29, 2018
    #2
  3. c4llum25604
    c4llum25604 Guest
    Can’t join my friends minecraft game and he can’t join mine

    I can’t join my friends world On minecraft Xbox one edition
     
    c4llum25604, Mar 29, 2018
    #3
  4. onyxishere Win User

    Missing Achievements please help

    Were you online at the time you earned those achievements? Achievements earned while offline do not load onto your account.

    Sometimes, given time, they may populate though.
  5. Gmjones97 Win User

    Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One

    It says that i own the game. I used to have it disk form. Maybe since i have it digitally for the 360 i got it for the one?? I’ve earned achievements. Just can’t find the tutorial world.
  6. IIII Modz IIII Win User

    PLEASE HELP!

    Hey there InfamousVisionz

    It seems like your account's gamerscore was reset due to cheating.

    .

    .

    A gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s LIVE account when they gain achievements through avoiding game play and the use of external tools. LIVE is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the
    LIVE Terms of Use. When abnormal achievement or gamerscore activity is found, LIVE modifies the gamerscore of players who meet specific and automated criteria.

    .

    .

    A LIVE player who obtained their gamerscore in this abnormal way will

    • Find their gamerscore reset to zero, and
    • Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements, and
    • Be labeled as a “cheater” for the community to view (for members over 18 years old).
    .

    .

    While players who have been identified by these criteria will start from a zero gamerscore, they will still be able to gain achievements for future games. In other words, we give them another chance to earn future achievements by earning them as other “fair”
    players do. The original gamerscore correction will remain permanent without any way to appeal.
  7. onyxishere Win User

    Achievements

  8. onyxishere Win User

    help with my account please!!

    Also, in the case of an achievement reset, once the reset has taken place you can no longer earn any achievements that you previously had whether they be legitimate or not. This means that when your score was at 33,000 all the achievements that those points
    were earmarked as are now and forever off-limits to your current account.
Thema:

Can’t earn achievements on Minecraft- Achievments on the world are NOT disabled. Please help?

Loading...
  1. Can’t earn achievements on Minecraft- Achievments on the world are NOT disabled. Please help? - Similar Threads - Can’t earn achievements

  2. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  3. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  8. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  9. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  10. Why can’t I earn achievements in Apps anymore?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I earn achievements in Apps anymore?: I used to be able to unlock 0-point achievements in some apps but that stopped a while ago. I just thought it was something they killed off, until recently somebody on my friends list started...