Can´t downolad any game

Discus and support Can´t downolad any game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Someone posted the same issue, but apparently when he formated his DD, the issue was resolved. The thing is, my xbox is a 4GB model, and all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackVerSuS, Jan 28, 2014.

  1. BlackVerSuS
    BlackVerSuS Guest

    Can´t downolad any game


    Hi,

    :)
     
    BlackVerSuS, Jan 28, 2014
    #1
  2. Skipper3840
    Skipper3840 Guest
    TROUBLES WHEN I WANT TO PLAY

    I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS TROUBLE YESTERDAY WHEN I WANT TO CONNECT TO LIVE MI CONSOLE SHOW ME THE MESSAGE THERES AN UPDATE FOR X BOX LIVE AND I NEED TO DOWNLOAD FOR SIGN IN THE CONSOLE TOOK MAYBE MORE OF AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE BUT WHEN
    FINISH THE DOWNOLAD REBOOT SINCE THEN ANY DISC CAN´T BE READ IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME WHATS GOING ON OR HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

    PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP
     
    Skipper3840, Jan 28, 2014
    #2
  3. Bloody Renji
    Bloody Renji Guest
    My Gamerscore Went Down!

    Note: a deleted my profile,cleaning cache,reboot xbox one and downolad my profile again. it's not helped me
     
    Bloody Renji, Jan 28, 2014
    #3
  4. BlackVerSuS
    BlackVerSuS Guest

    Can´t downolad any game

    Sorry

    DD = HD

    and also i tried with different USB drives.
     
    BlackVerSuS, Jan 28, 2014
    #4
  5. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    Is there enough space on the the save device?
     
    BigB EC, Jan 28, 2014
    #5
  6. BlackVerSuS
    BlackVerSuS Guest
    Yes Of course, in fact i already formated the USB drive.
     
    BlackVerSuS, Jan 29, 2014
    #6
  7. This is generally the result of corrupted storage medium. Try another USB drive or buy a HDD.
     
    VisageOfAnAngel, Nov 1, 2018
    #7
  8. BlackVerSuS Win User

    Can´t downolad any game

    Sorry

    DD = HD

    and also i tried with different USB drives.
  9. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

    Can´t downolad any game

    This is generally the result of corrupted storage medium. Try another USB drive or buy a HDD.
  10. BlackVerSuS Win User

    Can´t downolad any game

    Yes Of course, in fact i already formated the USB drive.
  11. BigB EC Win User

    Can´t downolad any game

    Is there enough space on the the save device?
  12. Bloody Renji Win User

    My Gamerscore Went Down!

    Note: a deleted my profile,cleaning cache,reboot xbox one and downolad my profile again. it's not helped me
Thema:

Can´t downolad any game

Loading...
  1. Can´t downolad any game - Similar Threads - Can´t downolad game

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...