Can't download xbox 360 profile

Discus and support Can't download xbox 360 profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I log in to the account and select download on the profile and get the error code: 80150016 I'm unsure why I can't log in or what happened? I could... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex Seitzy, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Alex Seitzy
    Alex Seitzy Guest

I log in to the account and select download on the profile and get the error code:

I'm unsure why I can't log in or what happened?

I could have been banned but I'm not able to see if this is the case.

:)

Alex Seitzy, Mar 5, 2023
  2. NathanNYC Win User

Can't download Xbox 360 profile

That's exactly what I'm dealing with as well, but if i use a different profile, that for some reason seems to work (even though I still just want to use my own profile)
  3. SimonTrott Win User

Can't download Xbox 360 profile

Thanks for the reply. I've just tried this and after plugging the console back in and switching on it did show a partial profile (grey/ghost) but when I choose it says it's not completely download and I need to download it from Xbox Live but then I get
    into the same cycle.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Can't download profile to xbox 360

Hi MrGreymus,

Have you checked to see if the profile is still in the settings? If it is there it may be corrupted and will need to be deleted.
  5. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If you have an active Game Pass subscription, try deactivating recurring billing.

If your password is longer than 12 characters, try changing it to less than 12 characters.

Press the Guide button on your controller.

Select Settings and then System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.

Select Configure Network.

On the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings.

Select Manual.

Select Primary DNS Server.

Enter 8.8.8.8 and then select Done

Select Secondary DNS Server.

Enter 8.8.4.4 and then select Done.

Select Done again.

Press the B button on your controller, and then select Test Xbox Live Connection.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  6. DocMisrule Win User

Can't download profile on Xbox 360

Hi Terri. I'm commenting to keep up with this thread, as I'm experiencing a similar issue. Nothing has happened with my accounts, but I can no longer sign in to xbox live on my 360, although the One is fine. Ive tried all the recommended steps in help such
    as moving my profile to a USB and trying to download it again. I'm hoping there's a fix without having to get another Microsoft account and buy a second gold subscription.

Fingers crossed...
Thema:

1. Can't download xbox 360 profile - Similar Threads - Can't download 360

2. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  3. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  4. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  5. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  6. Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?: So, two days ago, when I delete my Xbox 360 Live profile which is eminyork, and when I was trying to download back my profile, I get a message that says, "there was a problem with the credentials...
  7. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  8. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  9. Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?: Series X will not allow 360 profile download, I am at my wits end. We upgraded to the series X for it's renowned supposed compatibility so we could maintain playability of our COD Zombie...
  10. I can't download my xbox profile on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download my xbox profile on my 360: Can't download my xbox profile on my xbox 360. ddf184f2-9938-4c0f-9020-658b5c455fa5