Can't download update

Discus and support Can't download update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a XBOX 360 I haven't used in several years. When starting, it prompts for an update to allow connecting to Xbox Live. The update fails with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarrellPatton1, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Can't download update

I have a XBOX 360 I haven't used in several years. When starting, it prompts for an update to allow connecting to Xbox Live. The update fails with Status Code: 4497-0000-3080-050E-D000-0185

When I test the Xbox Live Connection, it can access the internet, but not Xbox Live.

:)

DarrellPatton1, Jun 26, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Can't download an update

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the solution provided in the topic below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

- If none of the above solutions solve the problem, make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether windows 10 or 11, follow the instructions below.

Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

- If there are no updates to be made, I suggest you try the alternatives below.

Solution 1:

Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

PC reboot

Install gaming service like you would normally

Solution 2:

Go to Windows settings

Applications

Applications and Features

Look for Gaming Services

Click on it

Advanced options

Tap repair

- If it doesn't work, try the alternative below.

Download the Create Windows 10 installation media application from the link below, at the end of the download run the application, and then follow the instructions given by the program at the end click on upgrade. Rest assured none of your files will be lost, this is a system restore that will try to fix this error.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Can't download update

4. DarrellPatton1 Win User

Can't download update

I don't understand it.
    After trying a dozen times, I posted the question.
    Immediately after posting the question, I try again, and it works.
  5. Officah Nastee Win User

I Can't Download System Update

When it's asks if I want to download the system update, I press Yes. It shows the download and then it says it can't download. I can't finish the update is all.
  6. Graphix Jedi74 Win User

Issues

update downloaded and then can't download games update card options or buy anything
Thema:

Can't download update

1. Can't download update - Similar Threads - Can't download update

2. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  3. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  4. Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...: I tried formatting the storage device, clearing the cache to factory reset and nothing works, any help would be appreciated. e94feca1-3f69-4047-bf59-651bd731a966
  5. i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s: So last night i decided to play some cod cold war and copied the game from an eternal drive i had it on to my internal xbox drive. its 150 gig worth so not a small game. after it was done copying...
  6. Have complaint, can't we have a offline game update to download on USB flash drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have complaint, can't we have a offline game update to download on USB flash drive?: As title says it, I'm curious why we hadn't gotten this particular issue explained. It would be big help and boon for specific games to be updated for those who don't have Internet because they...
  7. Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games: As the title says. I wanted to install Pillars of Eternity, and the download stopped at 136mb in and the app simply said "Checking for updates". I've tried running Powershell as an administrator...
  8. Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.: I can't download any game, it's stucked on 0 B/S everytime i launched xbox app the same is with canceling any installation or pausing I've tried to fix it, i repaired it and restarted MS and xbox...
  9. why I can't update and download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can't update and download games: i can't download and update games and the error code is 0x8007045d 12ceb1f6-db6d-4526-8bcd-63278b69dbcd
  10. Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...: [img] As I described on this question title, the app seems to be stuck on "checking updates". I have already tried everything in this list: 1) Login with same account on Store and Xbox App, make...