Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

Discus and support Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/333chaos, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/333chaos
    /u/333chaos Guest

Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online having the same problem with any promo copies. I have tried everything, including using different accounts, reinstalling the game multiple times and even factory resetting my xbox but nothing worked. The game installs fine so I can play offline, and have been but I miss out on online modes and other in game content, the bug fixing updates, achievements, being able to take screenshots etc. so it is quite annoying. I have already talked to Xbox support and Ubisoft support but no one can help me, so though I would post here just in case anyone knows why my update isn't downloading. Any help is appreciated, thanks Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same... :)

submitted by /u/333chaos
    [link] [comments]

/u/333chaos, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Francia J. Win User

assassin's creed dlc question

Indeed, I know that it's regarding Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, when you buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Season Pass on Xbox One version it will not work on Xbox 360 because there is a version for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox 360 console and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag for Xbox One. Those two are different.
  3. CrAz3 jayy Win User

telling me cant download

It's the same with AC IV.

It doesn't even download to 1% before telling me "can't download".

Last night it got to 63% before stopping an saying "can't download"

It's not my end because iv cleared system cache,

Location and region are the same, tested my internet speed

I think it's a bug in the code for the download.

Assassins creed IV.
  4. Bentleyma Win User

What games are you currently playing? Which games do you plan on adding to that list?

Playing Deadfall Adventures on the Xbox 360 and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on the Xbox One.
  5. Paul Nieuwelaar Win User

Assassins Creed IV downloading extremely slowly, and then saying that it cannot download

Mine gets stuck at 16% and then says "can't download assassins creed iv" and it cancels the download. The 8GB is still taken up on the drive, even though it doesn't show it. Can restart the download but it fails again at the exact same point.
  6. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

Thema:

1. Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same... - Similar Threads - Can't download update

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...: I tried formatting the storage device, clearing the cache to factory reset and nothing works, any help would be appreciated. e94feca1-3f69-4047-bf59-651bd731a966
  5. i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s: So last night i decided to play some cod cold war and copied the game from an eternal drive i had it on to my internal xbox drive. its 150 gig worth so not a small game. after it was done copying...
  6. Have complaint, can't we have a offline game update to download on USB flash drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have complaint, can't we have a offline game update to download on USB flash drive?: As title says it, I'm curious why we hadn't gotten this particular issue explained. It would be big help and boon for specific games to be updated for those who don't have Internet because they...
  7. Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games: As the title says. I wanted to install Pillars of Eternity, and the download stopped at 136mb in and the app simply said "Checking for updates". I've tried running Powershell as an administrator...
  8. Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.: I can't download any game, it's stucked on 0 B/S everytime i launched xbox app the same is with canceling any installation or pausing I've tried to fix it, i repaired it and restarted MS and xbox...
  9. why I can't update and download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can't update and download games: i can't download and update games and the error code is 0x8007045d 12ceb1f6-db6d-4526-8bcd-63278b69dbcd
  10. Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...: [img] As I described on this question title, the app seems to be stuck on "checking updates". I have already tried everything in this list: 1) Login with same account on Store and Xbox App, make...