Can’t download things!

Discus and support Can’t download things! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says its trying to update my microsoft store and microsoft rewards but ends up not being able to. next it will come up and say i need to clear some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VibronicRock69, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Can’t download things!

It says its trying to update my microsoft store and microsoft rewards but ends up not being able to.

next it will come up and say i need to clear some space on my internal hard drive when i have the space already.

:)

VibronicRock69, Jan 25, 2021
  2. xLostCause Win User

SOUTH PARK : the stick of truth (XBOX ONE)

same thing is happening to me can’t download stick of truth
  3. Dprice05 Win User

Back 4 blood does nothing when I click install

It can’t just be a game issue because it’s the same thing for the gaming services app download
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition not playable on Xbox with xbox game pass ultimate

Heres the thing the release for the game is September 10th for all but with the game pass ultimate the release is September 6th. You can’t play until then. It is just pre-loaded now that way you don’t have to download the whole thing on the 6th.
  5. Kaelah Noggle Win User

wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.

That’s the thing! I can’t! I can’t even log into my acc to even report them!
  6. Goldorak 64 Win User

brand new Xbox X doesn't update any games.

Hi,

I can’t access the Microsoft store or download update for any of my games.

The message are different from

Can’t access try later

Update can’t be done at the moment.

I can’t send you photos sorry
Thema:

Can’t download things!

1. Can’t download things! - Similar Threads - Can’t download things

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. I can’t download games on my external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download games on my external storage: Whenever I have my external hard drive connected to my Xbox I can’t play games that are on the hard drive and I can’t even install other games like call of duty. Overwatch. Fortnite. And other big...
  4. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  5. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  6. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  7. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  8. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  9. Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?: It keeps popping up with etc amount of items need an update. Then no matter what I click it won’t do own load the base game it just pops up with installation stopped. But, on my series S it...
  10. I have a Xbox one s and I can’t download ark ascended it keeps telling me it’s not compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox one s and I can’t download ark ascended it keeps telling me it’s not compatible: I am so lost idk what to do d0a4f6f1-9d84-4b89-92b2-f53c2f1a2f91