Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

Discus and support Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant download the game Sniper Ghost Warrior two.. I see only addons and demo Please suggest 63824406-f2ee-4d0c-b41c-ebebf0f92888 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sachin Vaish, May 8, 2023.

1. Sachin Vaish
    Sachin Vaish Guest

Cant download the game Sniper Ghost Warrior two..

I see only addons and demo

Please suggest

:)

Sachin Vaish, May 8, 2023
  2. Sachin Vaish Win User

Hi All,

I am trying to get the game for XBOX 360

I first found the demo of the game and downloaded it. I enjoyed playing the game so yesterday I tried to purchase the game.. logged in to my xbox console itself for the list of game I found the addons so purchased few addons like SNIPER:GHOST WARRIOS GOLD + SNIPER:GHOST WARRIOS 2 but the actual game itself is missing from the list of downloadable content.

This is my problem.

From my laptop on microsoft store I cant even find the game listed.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Sachin, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist you with this

But before that please tell me:

What console are you using? Or is this happening on PC?
    When did you purchased the game?
    Please check if you're able to see the game in your Microsoft account order history with the completed status
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If maybe you're not able to see the game listed there make sure to change the filter "ordered within" to "all available", and if you have more than one email address check the order history on each one.
  4. Porschesgt10 Win User

Have you tried logging on to your account online and sending it to your console.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Thank you, I'm sorry to say Sachin but the game has been delisted by the developer
    When this happen is not possible to purchase the game from the Microsoft store

At the moment the only way to get the base game is purchasing a physical copy or a redeemable key from a third party seller
  6. NorthernZoot Win User

Sniper Elite V2 success hailed as good for UK games industry

I'm holding out for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 in August.
Thema:

1. Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Similar Threads - Can’t Download Sniper

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. I can’t download games on my external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download games on my external storage: Whenever I have my external hard drive connected to my Xbox I can’t play games that are on the hard drive and I can’t even install other games like call of duty. Overwatch. Fortnite. And other big...
  4. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  5. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  6. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  7. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  8. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  9. Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?: It keeps popping up with etc amount of items need an update. Then no matter what I click it won’t do own load the base game it just pops up with installation stopped. But, on my series S it...
  10. Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2: Hey! I purchased Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 digitally on my XBOX 360 back in either June or July of 2017. I was playing through the first game and finally beat it earlier this year. When I went to...