Cant download Sea of thieves error 0x80080206

Discus and support Cant download Sea of thieves error 0x80080206 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i cant download Sea of thieves. Download stops at 4mb and does not continue. The error is repeated every time. 58d1362d-ec45-4e77-9dfb-9d33eb78e25e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by METIU S, Mar 21, 2023.

1. METIU S
    METIU S Guest

Hello i cant download Sea of thieves. Download stops at 4mb and does not continue. The error is repeated every time.

:)

METIU S, Mar 21, 2023
  2. METIU S Win User

Hello, your fix didn't work. The game was purchased normally, not through game pass. I tried to install the game via xbox app and microsoft store but the error is the same.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, METIU! I appreciate you trying the steps. It seems like this error code had happened before: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/t....

Kindly check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage

Restart your PC then try to download the game again.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi METIU, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Are you installing the game via game pass?

Kindly press the Win + R key to open the Run dialog.

Type cmd and click OK to open Command Prompt.

In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and hit Enter to execute:

WSReset.exe

then open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game then try installing it again.
  5. Hostlyy Win User

Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?

It still pulls up with the error when I try to install sea of thieves : / I also tried dragon ball fighterz which after resetting my pc could install but it still cant launch. So sea of thieves cant even download while dragon ball fighterz and other games can but cant launch. They all pop up with the same 0x803f001 error now.
  6. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

1. Cant download Sea of thieves error 0x80080206 - Similar Threads - Cant download Sea

2. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  3. Cant download sea of thives on the Xbox game pass. Error code: 0x80073cf9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download sea of thives on the Xbox game pass. Error code: 0x80073cf9: Been having this problem for a couple months now and the reason I have not asked a question sooner is because someone said I should just wait for Microsoft to automatically fix this problem. The...
  4. On the Xbox app I cant download Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox app I cant download Sea Of Thieves: On the Xbox app when I try to download Sea Of Thieves I get error cod 0x803f8001 but I'm pretty sure that I have no account differences df01d13b-ab60-4d2f-b4d3-6c9134d237a1
  5. Cant download Sea of Thieves Insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Sea of Thieves Insider program: I joined the Sea of Thieves Insider program, but they told me it got taken off the public Microsoft store a few months back, and to follow a link to download it. However the link leads me to a...
  6. I cant download anything other than sea of theives from the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download anything other than sea of theives from the game pass: I have tried mature, teen and E rated games and nothing will download other than sea of theives. On the microsoft store nothing will happen after clicking install and selecting the drive I want...
  7. Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.: MS Store doesnt even show SoT so i tried the beta app and its there but when i try downloading it with my game pass it says this: [img] I tried downloading Subnautica, also a game pass game,...
  8. Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass: Hello my name is Abdullah first sorry about my bad english i subscribed in Xbox Game pass ultimate and i can install any game except Sea of thieves when i press install it says it started...
  9. cant download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download Sea of Thieves: I have a gam pass on my xbox one and play sea of thieves but now i have a PC and i really want to play it on the PC. I have signed into my microsoft account and my xbox live account but it doesnt...
  10. Cant download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Sea of Thieves: OK so, I literally just baught Sea of Thieves and i was trying to download it. So i press Install and then it asks me where do i wanna download it. After that i press install and nothing happens....