Can’t download purchase. Says I have no storage when I have plenty

Discus and support Can’t download purchase. Says I have no storage when I have plenty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m on Minecraft I bought a pack that was 117 mb and after purchasing it tells me I’m out of storage when I have a 5 terabyte extension. I also still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anon1400, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Anon1400
    Anon1400 Guest

I’m on Minecraft I bought a pack that was 117 mb and after purchasing it tells me I’m out of storage when I have a 5 terabyte extension. I also still had plenty of storage on my console and on the game itself. It doesn’t make sense and my money has been taken. I literally can’t download my purchase

:)

Anon1400, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Caelan63 Win User

Saying I haven't purchased a game, when i have

Maybe they're having problems. I know I can't finish the last 6 hours of my free trial of Andromeda because they claim I'm not signed into my own account.

they have a service in their status page

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

And a bunch of people on the xbox one reddit forum are having the same problem.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Game says to purchase when I have the disc

Try to remove the profile that has the game's license, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in!

If the issue persists, I would strongly suggest trying the troubleshooting steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear

Then select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

Also, It would be great if you can delete the local save of the game.

If the issue persists, try to soft reset your console!
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not

Hi Gevin! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your missing purchased game. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on your description, this can only mean that you are using a different Microsoft account where you have purchased the game with the pre-ordered skins and weapons.

To confirm this, kindly sign in to your Microsoft account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased and pre-ordered the DLCs.

If the purchases did not show up, check your other Microsoft accounts' order history.

If the transactions show up, kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account where the game was purchased:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Why I can’t save anymore and I have storage

Hi PINK. D, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I imagine you're referring to local saves so it's good to mention that any cloud save is unlimited in nature, which is really peculiar. I recommend that you try deleting your local saves (cloud saves will remain, so don't worry as long as you're connected to the internet) and then uninstall the games, restart the console, and then redownload the games.

To delete local saves:

Go to Settings > System > Storage > Delete local saved games. Don't be surprised, but this will restart your console when applied.

Try it and let us know the results. If you continue to receive the same error, be sure to let us know so we can investigate it further.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. ZakkaFlakka80 Win User

Rocket league won't install

Ive owned this game for years but havent played in a long time. When I went to play it, I was met with an error message telling me to reinstall. When I tried to do that, the xbox says "installation stopped" at about 0% over and over again until you cancel
    the download. Ive tried hard restarts, I have plenty of storage space available both internal and external, and other games download fine.
Thema:

1. Can’t download purchase. Says I have no storage when I have plenty - Similar Threads - Can’t download purchase

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. I can’t download games on my external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download games on my external storage: Whenever I have my external hard drive connected to my Xbox I can’t play games that are on the hard drive and I can’t even install other games like call of duty. Overwatch. Fortnite. And other big...
  4. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  5. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  6. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  7. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  8. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  9. Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?: It keeps popping up with etc amount of items need an update. Then no matter what I click it won’t do own load the base game it just pops up with installation stopped. But, on my series S it...
  10. I can’t download the version of the game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the version of the game I purchased: I bought Diablo 2 resurrected when it was on sale recently now when I go to the store it won’t let me instal the one I paid for and it wants me to pay for it again I had the game installed but it...