Can't download Profile

Discus and support Can't download Profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been struggling to get onto live now since yesterday. I haven't played on my xbox in awhile and I got a month of gold a couple days ago. So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thunderp4nther, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Can't download Profile

I have been struggling to get onto live now since yesterday. I haven't played on my xbox in awhile and I got a month of gold a couple days ago. So yesterday I was struggling to get on live because everything I tried still wouldn't allow my internet to connect
    to Live. I read one forum where I downloaded the update on my PC and put it on a USB flash drive which worked! And I could finally update without error. And it somehow also solved my connecting to live error (Don't ask how). I did get on to play a games of
    Battlefield 3 and downloaded a update for World of Tanks before I went to bed.

Now today...

I get on to my surprise... I can't get all the features of live. So I got back onto the forums to see why I can't do that now. And one solution was to delete my profile and then recover it (download it) again. But as I do that, after a minute or two it gives
    me another error saying "Sorry, you can't download xbox live profiles at this time"

Can someone bloody help me please? And Xbox fix your stuff please...

:)

Thunderp4nther, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Can't download profile

8007007a is the error code I get when I try to download my profile on any Xbox 360

Mine a friends or a strangers xbox

I can play with other accounts no problem. But when I try this account I get the error code 8007007A sorry Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

I've reset network cleared cache factory reset modem. Even went as far as changing the billing info and passwords. Still same result. Thought I would try on a friends account. I can play fine on my Xbox. Help

MadShuffler705, Jan 2, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Can't download Profile

Microsoft fix your [MOD REMOVED] please, it isn't a problem on our end, it's yours.

Thunderp4nther, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Jherhk
    Jherhk Guest
    Im having the same problem a year later! thanks mircosoft. i spennd thousands of $ on xbox live and content and cant even use it!

Jherhk, Dec 1, 2014
  6. Skunkboy74
    Skunkboy74 Guest
    Hey Jherhk!

For future reference, the best way to get support for your issue is to create your own thread. Replying to one a few months old can lead to your reply getting lost or overlooked, and nobody wants that! Can't download Profile :)

As for your issue, I believe it's most likely related to some widespread server downtime Xbox Live is currently experiencing. We've had many people report errors with attempting to download their profiles during this downtime. I'd suggest trying this again
    in a few hours once everything is back up and running normally. If you're still experiencing problems, feel free to create a new thread and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out! Can't download Profile :D

Thanks for your patience!!

Skunkboy74, Oct 31, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

Can't download profile

8. Eifel Reaper Win User

Can't Download Profile

Yeah thank you that works on the xbox one and upwards.

We want to login / download our profile on the xbox 360 though and that does not work unfortunately, that is the whole problem.

By the way it doesn't make a difference if you plug in your lan cabel or use wifi at least here at my place...

For everyone there seems to be a workaround. Just search the peoblem on youtube there is a guide how to fix this. At you own risk though. Seems to have helped many people out. Not on my end though.
  9. BIGFISH1990 Win User

Can't Download Profile

I can’t download my profile on Xbox360 Please help
  10. Nkosana23 Win User

Can't download profile

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

If you having these issues on Xbox 360, it is unfortunate Xbox 360 servers have been down and the tech support is aware of it and are trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
  11. Mister Mascot Win User

Can't Download Profile

Hey there Lt Cmdr Data29,

Let's try to clear the Xbox 360 cache on the console and see if that does the trick.

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    2. (Note Double-tapping the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.)
    1. Select Settings.
    2. Select All settings.
    3. Select System and then select Storage.
    4. Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    5. Select Yes and restart the console. (This will not affect your cloud saved games or Xbox One games and profiles.)

Give that a shot and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

Can't download Profile

1. Can't download Profile - Similar Threads - Can't download Profile

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  4. Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?: So, two days ago, when I delete my Xbox 360 Live profile which is eminyork, and when I was trying to download back my profile, I get a message that says, "there was a problem with the credentials...
  5. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  6. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  7. Can't download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile: Can't download profile And error comes up 40c0a37b-fe20-4bf3-ba8c-f11e981012d0
  8. Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?: Series X will not allow 360 profile download, I am at my wits end. We upgraded to the series X for it's renowned supposed compatibility so we could maintain playability of our COD Zombie...
  9. I can't download my xbox profile on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download my xbox profile on my 360: Can't download my xbox profile on my xbox 360. ddf184f2-9938-4c0f-9020-658b5c455fa5
  10. Error 8015190A on both Series X and 360, Can't Download Profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 8015190A on both Series X and 360, Can't Download Profile.: Recently, I acquired an Xbox Series X and an Xbox 360E and I have been enjoying playing Xbox 360 games on both consoles for a few months. Yesterday, my fiancé got me a hard drive for the 360, so...