Can't download profile on GTA IV for my Xbox Series X.Any workable solutions?

Discus and support Can't download profile on GTA IV for my Xbox Series X.Any workable solutions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just recently download this backwards compatible game on my new series x and it just wouldn't download my profile despite me connected on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrEz_, Dec 10, 2022.

1. MrEz_
    MrEz_ Guest

I have just recently download this backwards compatible game on my new series x and it just wouldn't download my profile despite me connected on Xbox Live and the connection being stable. I have tested my connection and even restarted my console a couple times to no avail. It's very frustrating considering I just brought a Xbox just to play old games from when I was a kid, now unable to do so with this issue.

:)

MrEz_, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for letting me know. Let's then remove and re-add your account and then try again.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. NukMasta Win User

Mobile hotspot worked for me. But once switching back to main connection, it stopped working again.
  4. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

I have exactly the same problem. Was told it's my own network at fault, which is ridiculous since I don't have a problem with any other services. There are so many people online with this issue, and the solutions are numerous. Try this, do that, delete this, delete that. Microsoft needs to analyse the problem and engineer a proper solution. If Microsoft can't manage to send our profile data to brand new consoles, something is seriously wrong with the infrastructure.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are multiple reports in regard to the said issue, however, there is no official announcements yet from Microsoft which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Can you please try using a different network connection such as a mobile hotspot to test it out?
  6. SociableTexas28 Win User

GTA Online, your profile does not have permission to Access Gta online

ive just got my first xbox , downloaded my profile gone to play GTA 5 online and all i get is Your profile does not have permission to access gta online HELP please someone this is driving me nuts
Thema:

1. Can't download profile on GTA IV for my Xbox Series X.Any workable solutions? - Similar Threads - Can't download profile

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  4. Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?: So, two days ago, when I delete my Xbox 360 Live profile which is eminyork, and when I was trying to download back my profile, I get a message that says, "there was a problem with the credentials...
  5. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  6. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  7. Can't download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile: Can't download profile And error comes up 40c0a37b-fe20-4bf3-ba8c-f11e981012d0
  8. Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?: Series X will not allow 360 profile download, I am at my wits end. We upgraded to the series X for it's renowned supposed compatibility so we could maintain playability of our COD Zombie...
  9. I can't download my xbox profile on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download my xbox profile on my 360: Can't download my xbox profile on my xbox 360. ddf184f2-9938-4c0f-9020-658b5c455fa5
  10. Error 8015190A on both Series X and 360, Can't Download Profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 8015190A on both Series X and 360, Can't Download Profile.: Recently, I acquired an Xbox Series X and an Xbox 360E and I have been enjoying playing Xbox 360 games on both consoles for a few months. Yesterday, my fiancé got me a hard drive for the 360, so...